• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Firearm microstamping push Kali

Soooo many amendments to the constitution to choose from but if i only had to choose one. I'd choose the fifth. One two three four fifffff.

this broad who wrote this understands that making the polices job easier is in direct violation of that pesky constitution thingy

So if you want to murder someone with a gun, remember to pick up the casings? Understood.

Yeah, but... who has time for that? If you're doing several murders per day, the time spent picking up casings really adds up and increases risk of missing one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Well if that worked then criminals would just deface the serials numbers on their guns ......... right?

But that would be illegal. And, everyone knows that someone willing to commit murder is also not willing to violate a gun law while committing that murder.

Pick yours up and toss a bunch of range brass down...

But seriously, just swap firing pins...

I'm tempted to buy a revolver now. Wonder what the store owner would say if I told him I was interested in one because it makes evidence collection easier.

I'm tempted to buy a revolver now. Wonder what the store owner would say if I told him I was interested in one because it makes evidence collection easier.

Then they will start going after the "assault revolver" loophole!

1083d1306186608-tacticool-revolver-s-w.357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom