Firearm Concealment Furniture

Hi All,
Many of you have seen my products before. I have introduced a few new items which I am calling "QLine Essentials"
These are the same high quality that you expect from my pieces, but with simpler designs, and a much more affordable price-tag

Everything is built by hand at my shop in Kingston, NH.

Looking for feedback on the new designs.

What else would you like to see me build?

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside Dimensions - 52" Tall x 25" wide x 4.5" deep
Inside Dimensions - 38" tall x 16" wide x 3" deep
So it will require stud removal.
Have you considered doing one that will fit inside standard 16" OC studs (14.5" as xjma99 mentioned) that has an overall depth of 3.5" from the wall face for 2X4 studs?

I really like this concept however I am in the market for a full length mirror at the end of the hallway, which doesn't permit a sliding glass. Anyway that it could swing/pivot open?

Cheers, Mike.

So it will require stud removal.
Have you considered doing one that will fit inside standard 16" OC studs (14.5" as xjma99 mentioned) that has an overall depth of 3.5" from the wall face for 2X4 studs?

I really like this concept however I am in the market for a full length mirror at the end of the hallway, which doesn't permit a sliding glass. Anyway that it could swing/pivot open?

Cheers, Mike.
Hi Mike - this is flush mounted - no need to cut the wall or go between studs. If you watch the video closely, you will see that the frame comes forward and then travels laterally off to the side. I am working on a horizontal mounted mirror that pivots...

Nice stuff! I would suggest taking the dresser idea and turning it into a file cabinet for businesses.

Back
Top Bottom