• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Firearm channels - YouTube

Best Youtube channel

• Total voters
I enjoy James Yeagar's Channel from Tactical Response. Very informative
Also Engineer775 has a very informative channel but not firearms related

Didn't Yeagar get his LTC taken away after he said he was going to start killing people because of some new gun legislation?

Most of the ones I watch regularly for fun have been mentioned already. ( Bummed about Barry, hope things work out for him ). Some others are,

TiborasaurusRex. Just discovered him recently. (saw a link here posted by another member). He does a lengthy tutorial covering long range shooting that Im working my way through. Very informative for me so far.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJUaiRIEduNXoal2_PkBZi0vDCIcEPxUn

Ginsboy2003. He does some cool AK builds, at least to my untrained eye.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSY3THrssgrQznpebL0Zcaw

The ammo channel. Lots of cool reloading techniques you dont see often on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mainejunker?feature=g-coll

Ammosmith reloading. Also does a lot of cool reloading vids.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNu3E85j9MKRUv7RjJB1XA

Last edited:
Didn't Yeagar get his LTC taken away after he said he was going to start killing people because of some new gun legislation?
Thats another thing I avoid... the suuuuuper disgruntled gun guys that scream and swear a ton. I get that enough at work... having the videos readily viewed on the interwebs doesnt reflect well on us, so I prefer the funny or at least non-screamy videos.

Range time is good once in a while. The video they have with Ron Avery an Travis Haley is excellent.
MAC
Vurwappen
Haley strategic
Iraqvet8888
Colin noir
And some others

Vuurwapenblog is great, has a strong "quality over quantity", approach. I think his blog site is down right now due to some technical difficulties

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thats another thing I avoid... the suuuuuper disgruntled gun guys that scream and swear a ton. I get that enough at work... having the videos readily viewed on the interwebs doesnt reflect well on us, so I prefer the funny or at least non-screamy videos.

The dude is a ass hat. Bad mouth 1911's then comes back saying the only good 1911 is from the company he visited lol. Also some people think the dude is a coward for some thing he did over seas. I just can't stand juice heads that wear tight t shirts also lol.

Also me and colddayinhell thought about doing a YouTube channel "behind the sheep curtain" or some thing related to being a gun owner in mass.
We don't got enough cool gun's yet.
We both forget to film and just shoot.
We need a cool FFl to lend us toys like fps Russian .........(any word or who killed that dude ?)
And there be a lot of "wicked" "pisser" in the videos .

Last edited:
I added the pole option and also contacted Hickok45 to let him know his name came up most often. Here is his reply:
photo.jpg
hickok45 has sent you a message
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

To:volkl78

Thanks. We're not running to win a popularity contest, but it's good to know that people like the way we do things, especially since we would be doing it this way if we just had 20 subscribers. :)

Thanks for watching. Please pass along my thanks to your forum buds up there.

Hickok45

Yankee Marshall is a complete douchebag. Complete douchebag. Ever hear how he talks to his kids in any of his outtakes?

His attitude is not for camera. IRL he's a constantly angry, in your face over the smallest thing guy. If you think one type of grip is better than another, he'll berate you, call you and anyone who agrees with you a ****ing moron. He's the kind of guy who if you see him walking towards you at a party you think "Oh God, please no". All of this is in my opinion of course.

To borrow a phrase from some of you guys, he is someone I'd like to punch in the throat.

But ya, his videos are fun if you like watching a guy shoot teddy bears or cross dressing and don't know that it's not an act and what a scumbag he is. Think Sean Penn. Scumbag with guns. Minus the hot wife.

All of this is in my opinion of course.

I'll vote for Nutnfancy even though a lot hate him. I like him a lot and yes I watch his hour videos. If its on a topic or something I like why not. I will watch a tv show for an hour what's the diff.

If I want to to go to sleep I'll watch nutty fancy .... I tried to watch one video ... He was comparing a few different ar's and he listed every spec detail about every parts on the rifles ... Dude is OCD with that crap. Plus I can stand dudes wear full on tactical gear 24/7 in his videos.

The guys wear tactical stuff when the go do their shooting courses. We have a whole section on here of guys with tactical helmets with NVGs, lasers, LBVs and plate vests who are civilians. You're telling me they have that crap to just sit there and collect dust?

The guys wear tactical stuff when the go do their shooting courses. We have a whole section on here of guys with tactical helmets with NVGs, lasers, LBVs and plate vests who are civilians. You're telling me they have that crap to just sit there and collect dust?

I just think its a joke to be wearing all the stuff when your doing a review of a rifle or a optic and not the gear. Wearing your shtf gear when practicing is one thing. The one time I wore a vest I realized that I'd have to shoulder my weapon much different .also you'll realize what is useless crap. So I get the point of wearing the gear when practicing. But wearing a drop leg holster , full vest with as many mags and gadgets strapped to it as you can fit .when your taking about a new grip for your ar screams mall ninja to me.

I can't recall anything in the last years when he's done a review of something in full gear besides maybe gloves. Keep in mind sometimes he does reviews right after or in the middle of his shoots but edits them so is just the review of an item not the testing and releases the video at separate times but I've never seen him review something just sitting in full gear for no reason. And nothing against the guys who have all that stuff. Test it out and see what works I'm just saying everyone likes to get dressed up pretty for the prom its fun to play the part. Everyone has what they like I didn't mean to come off like I did I just know a lot of people hate the guy. I just put on his video about what it means to be a damn good Joe and loved it. I just played it and listens to it since there's nothing to watch and did some stuff I needed to around the house. I just defend him because not many like him and I really do.

To me he actually comes off as a pretty good guy. Its cool how he gets his kid involved and he seems to be having a lot of fun doing what he enjoys. Most of his vids do drag on, but that probably says more about my short attention span rather than his long windedness.

Nobody has mentioned "fate of destiny". Guess I'm not surprised since I figure no man would ever admit to liking her channel although there must be one or two out there or a female who likes her. For the record I have only watched one full video of her's and that was the one where she visited the Hickok45 compound.

I came off alittle harsh about nutenfancy I just can't watch his videos they drag on for me.

Fate of destinee ..... I think you mean.
I just looked , never heard of her before.
Normal when you search girls with guns it's videos of boy friends giving there gf guns that there not ready for or bikini shoots lol.

Last edited:
Yes your right, fate of destinee.... I saw one video where a guy has some chick who weighs 95 pounds shooting a 45 magnum or something and it flips up and wacks her in the forehead. I would like punch that guy in the throat and then....well you can imagine. People have got killed that way and in the video everyone laughs, really pissed me off! At least with Destinee she seems to be a good shot!

Back
Top Bottom