Firearm channels - YouTube

Best Youtube channel

• Total voters

Volkl78

Banned
Which channels on YouTube regarding firearms are the most informative - most entertaining - you likes and dislikes. I bring this up upon the news that Barry from Iraqveteran8888 is no longer with the channel, they were # 2 on my list right behind Hickok45. Military Arms Channel is good but although he is knowledgeable he lacks in personality and the Yankee Marshall is BY FAR my least favorite. What do you think?

FPSRussia is my favorite. I know that he gets a lot of criticism, but I'm very entertained by the channel.

I watch a ton of Hickok45 vids, and enjoy them, but I also find them to be a bit long winded, and I don't find that he's ever critical enough of firearms.

I enjoy Military Arms Channel. What he lacks in personality he more than makes up for in knowledge and no-nonsense approach.

There are countless others out there, but these guys are the ones that I'm most familiar with.

Oh yeah, and Colion Noir. I tend not to care as much for his firearm reviews, but I always enjoy his political videos.

Who is the guy with the hottie blond wife? I think he is former special forces and did a bunch of spoof type videos? Been trying to find them again but can't.

i liked barry and i'm sad to see him go. i like hickock ...he's always thrilled to be in his backyard making stuff go TING.
my favorite is yankee marshall. his cheesy jokes crack me up, and most of the time i agree with him on stuff.
i also really like the over the top silliness of the carnikon channel
james yeager is a little too tactical for me, but sometimes he is interesting to watch. i do not know the names of the ones i dislike the most.. i know nutnfancy (sp?) annoys me with the 5 hour long videos of him rambling and repeating himself... my BF watches more than i do and i listen in, but tend to zone out a bit.
i dont like the patronizing tone of the colin noir videos. the stuff he says is mostly OK but the delivery irks me.

kirsten joy weiss
A knock out and amazing shot.
a3yqenet.jpg

Demolition ranch
22 plinkster
Hickcock45
Military arms channel
Fpsrussia
Iraqvet

The gunner vault
It's the channel fit flem from sons of guns new shop. Say what you will about red jacket I like flem and his work. Also probably the only YouTube gun channel that says try it at home of your legal and not stupid lol.

No real order . There's a few I forgot .

Had to add miculek his daughter is amazing to!

Last edited:
i think it should be a pole

i personally like hickok45 for entertainment
and military arms channel for information and their unbiased views on things
don't really watch any other on regular basis

Military Arms Channel is good but although he is knowledgeable he lacks in personality
i have to disagree with you on that. did you mean to say he is not a Hollywood style showman or PT Barnum jumping through flaming hoops?
guy got plenty of personality, i don't want to see a clown telling me about guns. guns are serious business and clowns are not [wink]

Last edited:
Who is the guy with the hottie blond wife? I think he is former special forces and did a bunch of spoof type videos? Been trying to find them again but can't.

The guy with the blonde wife always says he will get his wife on camera as if to prove she is real rather than cutting a pic out of a fashion magazine and framing it. I'm thinking its his sister filming the videos.

Hickock45 if I'm in the mood to just watch a video of a fire arm being shot that I am interested in......he puts out some history of different fire arms from time to time which is good too.

iraqvet888 was always a good for some informative vids.......too bad barry is gone.

my fav thing about iraqvet was the gun gripes. working specialty retail in general, and at a gun shop now, makes me love the gripes. clips, smith & weston, picadilly rails... etc. it helped prepare me and help me figure out what the heck people are asking for.
watching them helped me learn out how to converse with customers that had been into guns longer than i have, but lack some of what i'd consider basic knowledge. i also love being able to impart some semi-obscure knowledge to the old-timers that i got from youtube.

i think it should be a pole

i personally like hickok45 for entertainment
and military arms channel for information and their unbiased views on things
don't really watch any other on regular basis

i have to disagree with you on that. did you mean to say he is not a Hollywood style showman or PT Barnum jumping through flaming hoops?
guy got plenty of personality, i don't want to see a clown telling me about guns. guns are serious business and clowns are not [wink]

If we want to do a pole I will keep track going forward but as of now Hickok45 is the clear front runner! I will send him a link to this site, anybody know his first name? He looks like a Tom or a Bill, I know his son John runs the camera and their both like 6'8"!

Best for solid info are NutnFancy and Military Arms Channel, TnOutdoors

For Entertainment Hickock45, DemolitionRanch, FpsRussia, BigShooterist

Good looking women shooting Brandon401401(You'll drool over his range too), Kaila Cumings(NH Girl), Jeff3230

iraqveteran8888, hickock45, demolitionranch, fpsrussia, nutnfancy are all mentioned- but I second them

"michulek.com", for 3 gun / speed shooting
"hawkeye ordnance" for 3 gun
"dawson precision" for gunsmithing and proper sight instals
"phillyedc" for kydex instruction
"team wild tv" for awesome hunting vids
"the yankee marshall" for good info, reviews, and tacky comedy

I enjoy James Yeagar's Channel from Tactical Response. Very informative
Also Engineer775 has a very informative channel but not firearms related

Back
Top Bottom