• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fire crews rescue woman after she falls headfirst into toilet while trying to fish out cell phone

I once responded to a call for a man standing in a toilet but never for a woman who fell into one. I'm guessing she didn't have a very good day.

No. He wasn't taking a time out. It was during a period of prolonged heavy rain and many basements were flooding. The toilet was in the basement and he was standing on towels stuffed into the bowl in an attempt to prevent it from overflowing. We returned to that address later because the toilet broke and cut the shit out of him.

No. He wasn't taking a time out. It was during a period of prolonged heavy rain and many basements were flooding. The toilet was in the basement and he was standing on towels stuffed into the bowl in an attempt to prevent it from overflowing. We returned to that address later because the toilet broke and cut the shit out of him.
Ouch, that porcelain is sharp stuff

Even if you got the phone back you'd never get the smell out of it. Every time you put it up to your face to answer a call you'd think " it smells like somebody just sh*t their pants" but then you'd remember "oh, it's just my sh*t phone" lol. I like my phone but not that much. Cloud storage and buy a new one, life goes on.

If you ever seen or smelled the contents of US FS (or NPS) waterless vault or pit toilet you know this woman is a tough bastard, its on a whole other level from a septic system. I’d have have PTSD.
Fall into a septic tank and the medical examiner is your next ride.

the woman is a liability for how dumb she is.
And along comes an opportunity to end this awful liability, but nope... some heroes saving the day again.
Really, this should have been a natural selection situation.

Lived on a farm in Nebraska when I was kid in the 60s. My bitchy cousin locked me in the outhouse on a hot day. Boy that smelled. I was in there so long everyone got worried and when they couldn't find me they called in the County Sheriff and called the surrounding farms to help look. When things started really ramping up my cousin got scared and told everyone what she did and where I was. I thought my Uncle was going to kill her he was whipping her so bad. A week later my friend Steve got some matches and burned that out house to the ground for me. I never asked him to do it but I was glad when he did. Probably a significant reason why I am messed up.

And for those of you young ones, yes it was a real outhouse. No we didn't have plumbing in the house except the kitchen sink had a drain and hand pump for the well. It was not at all uncommon for old farm houses to not have plumbing in the late 60s.

And it's calls like this that make me never want to return to the fire service. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom