• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finshed my first 1911 build.

Here it is. It is a Remsport Match Officer. The frame, slide and barrel were manufactured by Remsport Mfg. (Ludlow, Mass.) I asked to have these part fitted as I did not have the tools or the knowledge to do it myself. I must admit that craftsmanship is first class. This was by no means a cheap build but every $$$ was worth the satisfaction and the experience I gained from this project. I will most definitely do it again at some point.

Remsport1911.jpg

Last edited:
Nice

BigRed
That looks great, nice job on the BT fit it looks nice and tight.

Mine is on hold as I had to send the frame and slide back to Caspian to recut the feedramp and check the slide.

Congrats on a fine gun just remember to post after you shoot her. I can't wait to see how she soots.

Semper Fi
1*

BigRed
That looks great, nice job on the BT fit it looks nice and tight.

Mine is on hold as I had to send the frame and slide back to Caspian to recut the feedramp and check the slide.

Congrats on a fine gun just remember to post after you shoot her. I can't wait to see how she soots.

Semper Fi
1*

Thanks. The gun is amazingly tight. I took her to the range yesterday and she shoots true. [smile] Put 100 rounds through with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom