Fine. A Microtech Knife thread.

The ones in the top pic I will probably list in the classifieds Trying to do some purging of stuff I never use...

Just put my 3 up for sale in the classified gents.

Just put my 3 up for sale in the classified gents.
Are you still interested in selling the Halo and the fixed blade?

Are you still interested in selling the Halo and the fixed blade?

I don’t live in your area and if a deal is made I will need the knife/knives mailed. Can you please send some pics with better lighting on both side of the knives?
Eh, no offense dude, but since you just joined yesterday, it will have to be a face to face cash deal. Too many scammers out there. Hope you understand.

Eh, no offense dude, but since you just joined yesterday, it will have to be a face to face cash deal. Too many scammers out there. Hope you understand.
I understand your concerns, I saw your post on a google search for Microtech knives. I joined because I couldn’t message you unless I did. I buy knives every week online and am concerned about being scammed myself. I typically pay sellers through PayPal and they have the money before shipping.

I understand your concerns, I saw your post on a google search for Microtech knives. I joined because I couldn’t message you unless I did. I buy knives every week online and am concerned about being scammed myself. I typically pay sellers through PayPal and they have the money before shipping.
I get it. I know Halos are very hard to find. Mine is at a ridiculous low price and you were the first to jump on it. Can’t believe nobody jumped on them

I get it. I know Halos are very hard to find. Mine is at a ridiculous low price and you were the first to jump on it. Can’t believe nobody jumped on them
That Halo is hard to find but I was more interested in the Microtech SBK, I can’t find them anywhere. If you have a Facebook account you can join the Microtech groups and have all three of them sold within minutes, we have a lot of good people on there and we all keep an eye out for scammers.

That Halo is hard to find but I was more interested in the Microtech SBK, I can’t find them anywhere. If you have a Facebook account you can join the Microtech groups and have all three of them sold within minutes, we have a lot of good people on there and we all keep an eye out for scammers.
If you change your mind I am willing to purchase in a way that makes you feel comfortable. I live in Alabama and a face to face is just not possible. It’s your call, just let me know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom