• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finding 9 mm ammo to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're willing to pay defensive round prices for shit steel 9 mm. You're out of luck. I don't know if there is any now. But a few guys were posting some Target ammo for sale on here. Watch the classifieds and jump on it if you find something.

You live in MA and you don't think that the AG doesn't have people trolling site like this?

I don’t know. Sure. But does every person who asks a question here have to be greeted with this? It’s literally almost every question. And in this case, I’m pretty sure that selling 9mm Ammo is pretty innocuous.

I don’t know. Sure. But does every person who asks a question here have to be greeted with this? It’s literally almost every question. And in this case, I’m pretty sure that selling 9mm Ammo is pretty innocuous.

Just because you’re not paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you... 🤣🤣

It seems to be an odd 1st post. Maybe introduce yourself and add some details of where you have looked.

They've been old for a long time. A lot of newer, and a lot of not so new, gun owners are looking for ammunition right now. I just bumped up an old ad for .380 ammunition that I hadn't touched since May. Within a couple of hours I've had several hits and it's now all SPF.

Then again, I expect you know how fast ammo is going.

These “hi Maura” posts are getting real old

They've been old for a long time. A lot of newer, and a lot of not so new, gun owners are looking for ammunition right now. I just bumped up an old ad for .380 ammunition that I hadn't touched since May. Within a couple of hours I've had several hits and it's now all SPF.

Then again, I expect you know how fast ammo is going.
I guess I must be part squirrel.

There's a lot more 9mm outside of the 495 circle than in it
If you count all the 9mm stashed away in basements/closets/garages and under beds...
there are metric tones of the stuff... [smile]

Welcome to NES rmemory!

There’s a possibility that the online vendor that I lined up with fellow NESers last week, may be getting more Scorpio 9mm. I noticed they increased the case prices by $10 on their website which is what happened previously when more ammo arrived (at a higher price of course).

I have an email into them and awaiting their response. I’ll keep people posted like I did previously.

Last edited:
I found 77 rounds of Federal American Eagle 124 gr FMJ 9mm ammo in my reloading/ammo cabinet this weekend. Was given to me by my wife’s cousin a number of years ago.

Since I reload, I’m tempted to karma it to someone. Though I realize driving for 77 rounds may not be worthwhile.

I found 77 rounds of Federal American Eagle 124 gr FMJ 9mm ammo in my reloading/ammo cabinet this weekend. Was given to me by my wife’s cousin a number of years ago.

Since I reload, I’m tempted to karma it to someone. Though I realize driving for 77 rounds may not be worthwhile.
ammo karma is always worth it to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom