• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Find your nuts.

ChevyGuy91

NES Member
Grab them, and remember who you are.

**** YOU if you are even thinlking about giving the,m up.

Dont start an other thread, do us all a favor and make a ****ing commitment to something, anything, if you cant go find a ****ing airsoft forum.

I figure this will be delertted by morning, but **** it, I felt the need to bite my own kind.

Yeah yeah! Awesome buy in for 12!!

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

9yda8ypa.jpg

They're not our kind. They are quitters, and fair-weather supporters of the Second Amendment. If they want to curl up in a ball and surrender, that's fine... maybe the people who buy their guns will have ****ing spines in their backs and stand up for what they believe in.

They're not our kind. They are quitters, and fair-weather supporters of the Second Amendment. If they want to curl up in a ball and surrender, that's fine... maybe the people who buy their guns will have ****ing spines in their backs and stand up for what they believe in.
Yeah that line from xtry51? (I can't recall the screen name off the top of my head) about not buying an ar-15 to hand over but rather to shoot anyone that would take it from you was amazing....

Where's Atilla? I need someone to hold it.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Back
Top Bottom