Find-a-pro on NES

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I sell Direct TV services. For every referral that comes from a board member that gets installed I will donate $5 ON THE DAY OF THE INSTALLATION.
If you know anyone interested in switching to directTV please give them my info

ARBELLA13

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   1
Hi.

I am looking for plumber in Woburn to fix a small issue.
Please call or text 617 861-8627

Thank you
Jake

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a plumber in the Ayer/Littleton area. Need Laundry water valves replaced. Don't get too excited though. I live in a "town-house row".

Water will have to go off for the entire building, you will need to work with managment company for crawl-space access...

PM me

tml

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking for a roofer in Hopkinton/Westborough MA area.

I need to have a boot installed to vent a 2" PVC radon vent pipe outside (currently it vents into the attic.) I need to get this project done before Mass Save will complete their project and blow-in additional attic insulation. Please PM if you are interested, or can refer me to someone qualified and possibly interested in this job.

Thanks.
Tom

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am an estate planning, tax planning and business planning attorney located in Worcester, MA. I draft all manner of estate planning documents such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care documents; handle estate administration; and, help clients decide what type of business entity to create and planning for business succession. Feel free to PM me.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm contemplating a project that will involve some welding of 6061 T6 aluminum - so I'm looking for somebody in the area that can handle that. I'm trying to come up with an estimate of costs so I can decide on build vs. buy - so what I'd be looking for to start is a general estimate of costs. I'll probably be able to provide prints showing what will need to be welded - and I'll provide all pieces cut to fit and ready to go.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Any plumbers in the south eastern mass (house in somerset, ma)? Just closed on a house where the water is shut off at the meter and would like a professional give the system a once over before we charge it.

We know we are replacing a few fixtures in the bathrooms and the dishwasher 'needs to be looked at'.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm contemplating a project that will involve some welding of 6061 T6 aluminum - so I'm looking for somebody in the area that can handle that. I'm trying to come up with an estimate of costs so I can decide on build vs. buy - so what I'd be looking for to start is a general estimate of costs. I'll probably be able to provide prints showing what will need to be welded - and I'll provide all pieces cut to fit and ready to go.
I know at least one of the guys at troy city works in a machine shop. I forget what your area us though...

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I know at least one of the guys at troy city works in a machine shop. I forget what your area us though...

I'm in Chelmsford , so Rte 495/Rte3 Lowell / Nashua area.

Taunton is a little ways away - but I can travel if I have to.

dw617

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can anyone recommend a roofer servicing the Norwood area? My single family house and detached garage need a strip + re-shingle. Thanks.

bkibler

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can anyone recommend a roofer servicing the Norwood area? My single family house and detached garage need a strip + re-shingle. Thanks.
I used Paul Kavanaugh roofing 2 years ago. Did a good job on a fairly large and complex house. We couldn't remove the original shingles under the solar water collectors, but he did a good job making the transition look seamless, and no leaks (yet).

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

dw617

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I used Paul Kavanaugh roofing 2 years ago. Did a good job on a fairly large and complex house. We couldn't remove the original shingles under the solar water collectors, but he did a good job making the transition look seamless, and no leaks (yet).

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thanks. I actually have a quote from Paul already. Great reviews. I was also impressed that after I got him on the phone around getting a quote, he asked if I was around that afternoon and met me within the hour. Got an instant quote which was right in the ballpark of how much we expected. However, I would be a fool if I did not get a few more quotes.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
A-American Roofing
[email protected]
www.aamericanroof.com
(508) 697-5422

Michael Keith (owner) came over on time for the estimate, handed me the estimate, his insurance info and sample packet of roof tile options, made recommendations, etc. all during that one trip. When he set the date for the work his crew was here on time and finished in 1.5 days, total clean-up and gone. I can't say enough for his professionalism.

Cuz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sounds like some good roofers here. Any of them come to Fall River?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm also looking to get my deck power washed and stained.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just had an apliance repair guy stand me up. Anyone know anyone in the greater fall river area, somerset technically.
Still looking for a plumber for a bunch of small jobs too...

ldi

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm looking for a welder at work in Franklin area to repair some railings on rental property.
Also looking for a roofer for repairs.
Must have min of 2mill umbrella, preferably 5mill
PM

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, Looking for a Vinyl siding guy in Somerville, lots of off street parking and house is set back, so no street issues. Thanks, Dave

Cuz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Need a reliable, trustworthy, quality roofer in the Fall River area.

ccm75

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am a lawyer.

My practice is dedicated to personal injury law.
After working in the insurance industry for more than a decade, I now help accident victims and their families.
Always happy to assist with any insurance issues as well.
Located in Worcester, but happy to travel as needed.
Cheers,
Chris
www.bodkinmason.com

Top Bottom