Find-a-pro on NES

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Any plumbers near Deerfield NH? Seem to have a bad clog. Had the septic tank pumped today to make sure it wasn’t backing up. Tried to snake it, plunge it, poison it. Still blocked. Need someone that knows what they’re doing. ;)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Electrician needed in Beverly, MA

No electrical work needed. I just need two rooms run with ethernet lines. One room will need a single line, and the other will need two lines to the same location. Wires will need to go from basement to the outside wall in the two rooms. All I need is the wires run, I can handle the rest.

Michael

RapidTransit

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HVAC guy needed in Worcester Area that can do weekends for a commercial Carrier rooftop unit, heat works sometimes and have to power cycle it from the breaker otherwise it just blows air 24/7. Also will need a new thermostat.

Rayvis13

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm looking to sign up skilled tradesmen of all skill levels. If you or someone you know are looking for work please reach out to me. My company offers benefits and competitive wages.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm looking to sign up skilled tradesmen of all skill levels. If you or someone you know are looking for work please reach out to me. My company offers benefits and competitive wages.
"tradesmen" is a little broad.

RB101

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking for a plumber near Uxbridge/Northbridge to replace old water heater tank. Curious about options...straight tank replacement vs tankless options, etc.

xero2099

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have two projects I am looking for
1. I have some siding that came loose during the winter and its too high for me to get at need to get it fixed or if too damaged replaced
2. I am looking to get an awning and railings replaced in the front of my home
I am in Somerville

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking for someone to do an interior stone facade using Air Stone.

Time frame: as soon as possible.

Location: BOSTON - Very close to Dedham. Can give you an exact location over PM.

I dont check this thread often, please PM me.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking for someone to wire two outdoor speakers for our log cabin style home. There doesn't appear to be space between the interior and exterior walls otherwise I'd attempt DIY. More detail and pictures available.

Time frame: ASAP

Please PM me. Thanks!

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking for someone to wire two outdoor speakers for our log cabin style home. There doesn't appear to be space between the interior and exterior walls otherwise I'd attempt DIY. More detail and pictures available.

Time frame: ASAP

Please PM me. Thanks!
How about a wireless system?
This may not fit your use, but we use the Sonos at the office. Different people set up different playlists, sort of a rotating DJ, that gives us a huge variety. Sonos | Wireless Speakers and Home Sound Systems

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
How about a wireless system?
This may not fit your use, but we use the Sonos at the office. Different people set up different playlists, sort of a rotating DJ, that gives us a huge variety. Sonos | Wireless Speakers and Home Sound Systems
Sonos doesn't sell a wireless outdoor speaker. We have been moving a Play 5 in and out. I picked up the Amp and a couple outdoor Polk speakers and was planning on doing the install myself but I'm pussying out on putting a hole through the wall...

MG2112

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
@@@Dog Watching [email protected]@@

Going to the cape for the weekend, hunting trip, visiting colleges with the kids?? If you need dog watching services contact me via PM.
My wife started this side hustle. Most of the business is through a app but you can contact me. Mostly small dogs or older dogs that
wont bother with my two small dogs. Fenced in yard and full time care as my kids are almost done with school. Reach out for more details.

BruceW

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Digital Photo Repair, and Colorization
For the past 3+ years, I have been Digitally Repairing and Colorizing old photos as a hobby. I recently decided to reach out to various places I haunt and offer my Skills!

B. W. Photo Repair and Colorization

That website hosts a portfolio of some of my work.

There is no set price structure, because every photo is different, but before any work begins I will examine the photo and quote a price based on how long I believe the photo will take to Repair and/or Colorize. If you accept that price within a reasonable amount of time, that is it. Even if it takes me 2x as long to finish it, all you pay is that price.

If your interested or a have any questions, either PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected]
Quotes are free. Trades are considered. :D

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sonos doesn't sell a wireless outdoor speaker. We have been moving a Play 5 in and out. I picked up the Amp and a couple outdoor Polk speakers and was planning on doing the install myself but I'm pussying out on putting a hole through the wall...
Come on, man up and drill that hole! You will need a 12" extension bar and a spade bit. Drill through the log while avoiding the joints, and drill from inside to outside, angle the drill slightly downward so water will not run in. When the point of the spade bit breaks through the other side and gives you a reference hole, drill from the outside in, so you get a clean hole on the outside also. Run your wire, then seal up with a silicone caulk, or there is a beeswax caulk designed for log homes.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I am interested in installing a 26 x 32 poured concrete foundation with a 3 or 4 ft high wall on 3 sides (wood framed wall will go up from there), for a 3 bay detached garage in Fryeburg Maine. The area where the garage will go is about 5 feet below the grade of the driveway, but right next to it, so I will also need that much fill. We have an alternative idea to just filling, depending on the comparative cost, and that is to pour the foundation as a 2 level, with the lower level opening toward the back where the existing grade is lower, and the upper level opening toward the driveway, where the existing grade is higher.

Is anybody interested in providing an estimate and doing the job, or just throw out a ball park figure?

Thanks.

Last edited:

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am interested in installing a 26 x 32 poured concrete foundation with a 3 or 4 ft tall wall on 3 sides (wood framed wall will go up from there), for a 3 bay detached garage in Fryeburg Maine. The area where the garage will go is about 5 feet below the grade of the driveway, but right next to it, so I will also need that much fill. We have an alternative idea to just filling, depending on the comparative cost, and that is to pour the foundation as a 2 level, with the lower level opening toward the back where the existing grade is lower, and the upper level opening toward the driveway, where the existing grade is higher.

Is anybody interested in providing an estimate and doing the job, or just throw out a ball park figure?

Thanks.
PM Sent

Friday

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Any tree guys in the worcester area? I have 2 large Oaks near the house that the damn caterpillars killed. Looking for someone to drop them safely, grind up what small stuff is left, and leave the wood for me to slab and split. I also need one of the stumps ground.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Anyone remove oil tanks?
Any oil in it? I found a guy in your area on Craigslist last year who would remove the oil filter and donate it to elderly people and he would remove the tank for free. He did a great job. You might want to place an ad and see if he replies.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Any oil in it? I found a guy in your area on Craigslist last year who would remove the oil filter and donate it to elderly people and he would remove the tank for free. He did a great job. You might want to place an ad and see if he replies.
Not really, I did a pretty good job last winter making sure to burn most of it knowing I was doing a gas conversion.

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looking for driveway snow plowing in Swanzey New Hampshire. My days of standing behind a snowblower are over. Been there done that.

citoriguy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hi all - I’m a CPA and have my own practice. I have extensive experience working with businesses of all sizes on anything from monthly/periodic bookkeeping to international operations, and spent 8 years as a Senior Tax Manager at a Big4 firm and was the regional head of tax at a Second4 firm. I’ve spent time as the CFO of a tech startup and forensic auditor, so I have a diverse and analytical approach to my work. I also work closely with business owners on their individual income tax matters, and tax planning and estate/gift/tax matters, as well as solely individual clients.

For NES members, I will discount my standard hourly rate by 25% for the first year, and possibly longer depending on the nature of your needs. If I can be of help to you, your family, or business, please PM me and we can set up a call or meeting to get to know each other better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom