Finally!

On the 11th I got my former Boston "Restricted to Sporting and Target" expired and upgraded to an All Lawful in my new town. It's great to finally feel trusted. [wink]

Oh, BTW...

More importantly, on the 10th I got this:

Genevieve
5/10/06
2:17 a.m.
20" Long

P5100435.jpg

[party]

Thanks,
Paul
[cheers]

Congrats on the new LTC.

Congrats to you and the Missus on the new addition to the family . . . she's a cutie!

Enjoy her while you can!
Before you know it, she'll be out the door to pre-school, kindergarten, grade school, high school and college..........all in the span of about 3 months.
You're one lucky guy!

Congratulations. What a beautiful baby.

Flash forward 15 or 16 years: First date comes to the door. "Hello young man, ever see a .45 ACP hollow point?"

Chris

Thanks everyone!

The past five days have been very tiresome, but extremely rewarding.

Today, I ventured away from the house for close to five hours (WOW, huh? [wink]). When I came home and saw Genevieve's adorable little face, I realized just how much I had missed her... and in such a short amount of time. That revelation hit me like a ton of bricks. I simply can't put into words how much she means to me. [crying]

Paul [smile]

P.S. I'll be honing my shooting skills (or lack thereof) in anticipation of her teenage years.

Oh, and thanks Cross-X for taking my call last week. I really appreciate it.

Congrats Danguard! You can use one to protect the other! Sounds like great timing. I'm trying to do the same for our bun in the oven

Good luck Bazfoo! You're gonna need it. [sad2]

I'm kidding... [wink]

Pictures don't do her justice. But here are two more anyway. [smile]

0572Was3271161.jpg

P5170456.jpg

Can you tell I'm proud of her?

Back
Top Bottom