Finally

Couldn't hold out the 40 days so I called to find out the status of my app.. and ITS ACTIVE !!!! Just pending delivery, lady said the PD will have it Friday, so I'll wait out the weekend and pick it up Monday.

got a little carried away and bought some stuff online already, safe, new ears, eyes, mag loader cleaning stuff .. The basics.

still trying to decide what I'm going with for an EDC, currently debating on a Glock 43, 26 or 19. I have big hands so we'll see how the little ones feel.

any comments and advices are welcome.

Depending on your size, try them out and see what works best for you. Have you been to any public range and tried any of those Glocks yet?

I have a 26 and had to get the plus 2 extension so it could fit my hand better. Just keep that in mind when you handl one.

hopefully you've got a pre-ban mag or you've committed a felony.

<3 MA. come for the oppression, stay because you're now a convicted felon and in a jail cell. [laugh]

Couldn't hold out the 40 days so I called to find out the status of my app.. and ITS ACTIVE !!!! Just pending delivery, lady said the PD will have it Friday, so I'll wait out the weekend and pick it up Monday.

got a little carried away and bought some stuff online already, safe, new ears, eyes, mag loader cleaning stuff .. The basics.

still trying to decide what I'm going with for an EDC, currently debating on a Glock 43, 26 or 19. I have big hands so we'll see how the little ones feel.

I carry a 26 (Gen 2.5) quite often and have big hands as well - no issues with the grip and feel (where-as I cannot grip the shield well at all) - use a grip extension (+0) which helps

Congrats on the LTC btw and happy shooting!

Big hands... Glock 20 is good for edc [laugh]. I do it sometimes, but might be a little bigger than you want, in that case Glock 29 [smile]

How likely am I to find a Hlock 19 Gen 4 BNIB (never fired) ?

You're very likely to find one. The only problem is the MA rapey prices. Some will sell them at $700+. Do yourself a favor and go on gunbroker.com and wrangle a deal online. The only caveat is you'll need an awesome MA FFL to transfer it to you.

Back
Top Bottom