• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finally! The Osprey arrives....

Well, almost 11 months after forking over close $1000 between the dealer and the ATF I have a stamp and suppressor. Meet the Osprey 45. Can't wait to get out to the desert to shoot it!

DSC_0134_zps9c3a336c.jpg

DSC_0138_zps815ecdfb.jpg

No one is gonna hear you in the desert anyway.......[wink]

congrats, looks nice and fun!

I only have a barrel for my M&P, which btw isn't a stock setup. It has Dawson sights, and an amazing Santurri trigger job. I haven't been able to get barrels for my XDm, 1911's, and Sig's yet, but they will get them eventually. Been spending my money on the two SBRs I'm building that have tax stamps coming in the next week or so.

The suppressor is actually pretty light. You can feel it on the end of the gun, but it's not overwhelming.

Hopefully I'll be able to get out and try it soon. Kinda hard since I broke my foot two days before the stamp arrived. If not my dealer is having an NFA shoot on 1/4 so I'll be able to try it then, and the YHM 7.62ti I own sitting in his safe waiting for a stamp. ;)

Back
Top Bottom