finally ready to buy. Which one though?

I have searched out the posts on both models that I am deciding between, but I still don't know which one to buy. Either a new Beretta 92 Inox via the internet or a Ruger GP100 4" at a local shop. I have shot a beretta 92, and a 357 mag. I wish that I could buy both right now, but I can't so if you had to choose between the two, WHICH ONE? I know that I could always buy another later, but this will be my first, and later could be far away. Thanks, Anthony

I would buy the one that is cheaper to shoot. You will be able to shoot it more often and save up for the other one quicker...

If those are your choices I would go with the Ruger. Reason being if you can only have one gun a four inch revolver covers a lot of bases; hunting, target shooting and home defense.

I would buy the one that is cheaper to shoot. You will be able to shoot it more often and save up for the other one quicker...

the only problem with waiting and saving for other one is I am amazed that I found a new 92 inox, and am afraid that I will not find again since it has been discontinued 6 months ago. That being said, I shouldn't have a hard time deciding, but I really like the ruger too, and the strange thing is that until I saw it in the store and held it, I didn't like revolvers

If those are your choices I would go with the Ruger. Reason being if you can only have one gun a four inch revolver covers a lot of bases; hunting, target shooting and home defense.

the uses for the firearm will be target, home defense, and concealed carry. I know both models are a little big for concealed, but I am not a small guy

the only problem with waiting and saving for other one is I am amazed that I found a new 92 inox, and am afraid that I will not find again since it has been discontinued 6 months ago. That being said, I shouldn't have a hard time deciding, but I really like the ruger too, and the strange thing is that until I saw it in the store and held it, I didn't like revolvers

I think you answered your own question. The Ruger is a common revolver, where the Beretta is harder to find. If I were you I would grab the Beretta and pick up a used Ruger down the road. There are probably a dozen people on NES that have one.

This is easy one, the Beretta 92 inox are going to be harder to find soon since Beretta stop making them. The Ruger GP100 are much more available. Both are great guns thats why I own both models.

Back
Top Bottom