• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FINALLY picking up my LTC tomorrow morning

Wasnt so bad - i happed to be near a Cabela's today and the guy was unpacking shotgun ammo and found a few boxes of 9mm - they limit you to 5 boxes or 8 if you open a store card) so i left with 400 rounds. Lucky , i guess
So you got 8 boxes of 50 rounds I presume.
How much per box if you don't mind me asking?

I disagre,with most, Buy guns lots of guns. Skip the training. By the time you get to your fifth purchase. You will realize it's not the guns. It's you, then you will pay for training. It's a learning curve we all must go through. I don't think it should be skipped. By the way don't forget the color fill your slide with nail polish. Lol

If you live in MA and buy from an individual in MA, you can transfer via an E-FA10 (registering it on the state's website). Unless the seller has already used up his 3 for the year, although it's only March so you're probably good. If you can't use an E-FA10, then you'll have to go the FFL route.

You could Google the whole process, to become more familiar with it.
4 transfers per year.

Congrats! I never post what I buy on here because I don't care what a bunch of Subaru-driving, day-ladies in masks think about my gear. Good luck & have fun!

I disagre,with most, Buy guns lots of guns. Skip the training. By the time you get to your fifth purchase. You will realize it's not the guns. It's you, then you will pay for training. It's a learning curve we all must go through. I don't think it should be skipped. By the way don't forget the color fill your slide with nail polish. Lol
Lol

Lots of solid advice here... buy everything you see and sort it out later, everything can be sold later in the classifieds for twice what you paid.
Didn’t you read the other posts? They’re about to come for whatever you buy. Forget training, you’re fixin to get all the on the job training you’ll ever need!

Lots of solid advice here... buy everything you see and sort it out later, everything can be sold later in the classifieds for twice what you paid.
Didn’t you read the other posts? They’re about to come for whatever you buy. Forget training, you’re fixin to get all the on the job training you’ll ever need!
yeah - seems like everything posted here invites a ton of critiques lol. Part of the fun I guess. Im actually on my way to make my first gun purchase this morning. I almost wanna say what im getting just to get the initial ass kicking over with

Back
Top Bottom