finally, im logged in!

glad to be here. i tried for many years, but im still on dial up and could never get past all this captcha stuff.
well, im on a borrowed dsl computer now, and here i am. in july, i will be touring skeet and trap ranges in ct to relax, as i prepare to move back home to ct. im tired of hurricanes and the heat of the south. i may not post much in july, but at least i got my foot in the door. hope to talk with fellow shotgun and pistol shots soon. regards....the old chief.

Attachments

• 2000_607193af727e0.jpg
    2000_607193af727e0.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 65
Welcome to NES.

I'd like to say, welcome back to New England but it's changed a lot.

HALO qualified?

that pic was back in 96 when specops was evaluating the C17 for jump ops.
i was with SDVT2 90-97. NAB LCRK Va.
ST2 was right next door to us.

the ozarks just now got HSI. waiting list is long. the lines cant handle the demand.
blue angels air show parachute team, usn 1981.........

glad to be here. i tried for many years, but im still on dial up and could never get past all this captcha stuff.
well, im on a borrowed dsl computer now, and here i am. in july, i will be touring skeet and trap ranges in ct to relax, as i prepare to move back home to ct. im tired of hurricanes and the heat of the south. i may not post much in july, but at least i got my foot in the door. hope to talk with fellow shotgun and pistol shots soon. regards....the old chief.

Welcome aboard.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom