Finally got my Restrictions Removed

Then you run into other problems, like printing and having to wear sh*t fitting clothes and women wanting to be with you because you look good.

It is definitely easier for fat people to CCW than people in shape.

I am in shape and it is not easy.

Although I recently tried one of the small SW revolvers in my pocket and it conceals great. Might go that route.
Hammerless 340pd is great for that

So, do you practice with the gun in all those locations?

Ever move a wallet or cellphone to a different pocket and freak out for a second when you couldn't feel it because you are so used toi being in that pocket?

Imagine needing your gun, trying to grab it but it is not there because you moved it.

What I am trying to say is, it is better to always carry the same way.
This is a concern of mine. I pocket carry when I need 110% concealment, otherwise its IWB@ 4 oclock. Practice both but Im concerned under stress Ill reach for the wrong one.

It's obviously best to cc the same item in the same holster in the same location. I'd be far more concerned about reaching to the wrong spot due to different carry method, that's something I could see happening easily. I have to shift iwb locations during work according to what I'm doing. When I'm standing in front of my avatar pic, the iwb has to go back a few inches, lots of haunching over.
One thing is for sure, we're ahead of the curve carrying an item we train and practice with.

Try a slimtuk holster, works awesome for me. Sometimes I forget carrying it, I carry around 3:00.

Try a mark 23, j/k

The 365xl with Desantis slimtuk holster is awesome
83CB4141-7085-4A51-8DB5-056FFA7FE38E.jpeg4CCD096C-C48A-4122-BBB9-129797865C89.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom