• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finally got my LTC! :)

No restrictions [shocked]

Wow! They get a new Cheif? I know I was told right to my face I'd never get an ALP when I lived in Medford, and I read an old newspaper article where the cheif at the time was bragging about how he had NEVER given out an ALP.

Congrats! I'm VERY happy for you.

Now I just wish my fortune had been as good.

Arrrr

Congrats! I also have a restricted license from Medford. My wife is going in to get fingerprinted tomorrow and I hope she does as well.

I'm having a couple of .38's that were owned by my dad transferred to me, then I want to grab a shotgun and a decent hunting rifle.

Congrats on the LTC w/ 0 restrictions [party]

What type of shotgun are you looking to purchase, any manufacturer in mind? When looking into buying a shotgun for myself, I did a lot of research and talked to many different people regarding their opinions on the 12 gauge shotguns available on the market (that are inside a decent price range). I ended up breaking down my choices to: Remington and Mossberg. Ultimately, the Mossberg edged out the Remington shotgun; I couldn't be happier.
[banana]

Back
Top Bottom