Finally Got My LTC Renewal Notice From The CHSB

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Got this little postcard today from 200 Arlington St. in Chelsea:

Dear Resident FID or LTC Holder.
This notification is being sent to you as a reminder that your current FID or LTC is due to expire in the near future

Gee, how nice of them to send this reminder notice.

The only problem is my LTC expired a week ago!

No, it didn't catch me by surprise, my renewal went in five weeks ago, I still have 83 days left on my grace period.

It's almost like they send these out late purposely with the intent of getting people jammed up, because if your renewal isn't submitted prior to your expiration date, you don't get a 90 day grace period.
In that case, your LTC is completely expired and you'd be illegally in possession of your own legally purchased firearms.

No, it didn't catch me by surprise, my renewal went in five weeks ago, I still have 83 days left on my grace period.

It's almost like they send these out late purposely with the intent of getting people jammed up, because if your renewal isn't submitted prior to your expiration date, you don't get a 90 day grace period.
In that case, your LTC is completely expired and you'd be illegally in possession of your own legally purchased firearms.

Glad to see they're on top of things [rolleyes]

They sent me 2. One a few months early, and one a couple weeks before.

They can make laws overnight, but can't even make a simple renewal go out before it expires. Mass hacks at their best.

It's almost like They send these out late purposely with the intent of getting people jammed up, because if your renewal isn't submitted prior to your expiration date, you don't get a 90 day grace period.

I have no doubt that is the intent.

Back
Top Bottom