• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finally got my AR15 back from Ohio gunsmith.. PICS inside.

Lxpony

NES Member
GUN- Ban compliant Bushmaster Carbine

Had the barrel shortened and threaded. Then I had the A2 brake perm installed and barrel contoured. He then parkerized the barrel. Shorty buttstock installed and now she is badass....

DSC00003-2.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004-2.jpg

This is what it looked liked totally stock

Pictures1251.jpg

THey are updated photos since I had the barrel contouring updated and the "skim-cut" just behind the brake done. Plus I put the shorter buttstock on...

Looks great! How do you like the BM shorty stock? I have one on one of my AR's, it takes a bit to get used to, but I like it.

Looks great! How do you like the BM shorty stock? I have one on one of my AR's, it takes a bit to get used to, but I like it.

It is fine shooting from a bench rest. I took it to the range saturday and my club has shooting rests that are carpeted which allows you to really lean into it with plenty of comfort. Shooting it standing up is a little more difficult, but I hope to get an ACOG soon that that problem will be eliminated [smile]

Back
Top Bottom