• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finally glock got the hint.. teases on a single stack 9mm- Glock 43 Megathread

Lol and as usual the holster is 4x the size of the gun.
. bet its comfortable, though.

Lol and as usual the holster is 4x the size of the gun.
. bet its comfortable, though.

well the holster wraps around the hip sooooo yeahh its going to take more material. as far as holster covering the body its less then my N82's holsters.

I went to my local LGS today and the guy said he could not sell me (or anybody else) a 43 because it is not on the Mass Approved Roster yet. He says he cant even sell it to LEOs yet because of the list. How are you guys getting it? Is the gun store wrong?

I went to my local LGS today and the guy said he could not sell me (or anybody else) a 43 because it is not on the Mass Approved Roster yet. He says he cant even sell it to LEOs yet because of the list. How are you guys getting it? Is the gun store wrong?

Its kind of "Don't ask and don't tell"

Technically no, he's not wrong. My LGS doesn't seem to mind selling it LEOs, if he actually had any to sell. Because he anticipates, as we all do, that it will be on the next list. I think the guys that have it here already are free state residents.

Last edited:
Got her. She's sweet!
e182782d426559da49493ed4900b1a9f.jpg

I finally got a chance to fondle a 43 yesterday... Seemed about identical in size to a PM9...
After comparing specs, the PM9 is a good deal smaller in every dimension than the G43, and almost 4 oz lighter. I put about 100 rounds thru my PM9 last night to try and "talk" myself out of getting the G43. The PM9 was flawless, so I may hold off for a while, but probably not too long. For some reason I just feel 100% more confident with a Glock which I don't feel with a Kahr. Smaller isn't always better if you don't feel confident about it.

I said I would post a Karma when the first BONEHEAD that tries to sell a G43 for over 699 if I remember and Yes there is one listed on NES for 800.. It's a SAD day to see this so i'll figure out what to put up on sunday and post it...

Last edited:

My understanding is, Right now the FFL risks criminal charges for selling it to you, but once it's on the roster, they risk only AG wrath, which is less scary. Probably will be on the next roster.

I said I would post a Karma when the first BONEHEAD that tries to sell a G43 for over 699 if I remember and Yes there is one listed on NES for 800.. It's a SAD day to see this so i'll figure out what to put up on sunday and post it...

Karma that G43 at cost price and get yourself a brand new one....why would you still want a used glock when you could get a new one [thumbsup]

Karma that G43 at cost price and get yourself a brand new one....why would you still want a used glock when you could get a new one [thumbsup]
Guess I could...Buuuuut ..UUmmmm No more transfers..Hehe

I have a Keychain Streamlight and a pack of 10 Targets (Both New) ill check in the safe tomrw.

Last edited:
my bladetech just came in for the 43. Tight fit per usual with BT, but does the job of concealing perfectly with shorts and a t-shirt. I originally pre-ordered mine with night sights, but was told by Glock they wouldn't be shipping until june-july so switched to standard sights. Wouldn't you know the first shipment my FFL got of the 43's were all with night sights. Grabbed some Trijicon g42 sights for it so worked out.

Fired 250 rounds of target and carry ammo and everything ran flawless. I know some people hate glocks for some reason, but I have no complaints as they have never failed me once. I love the PM9, but this is the gun I've been waiting for glock to make and so far it's everything I have hoped it would be.

Is there any noticable difference in carrying the 43 IWB compared to the Shield? More specifically at about 4-6 o' clock.

my bladetech just came in for the 43. Tight fit per usual with BT, but does the job of concealing perfectly with shorts and a t-shirt. I originally pre-ordered mine with night sights, but was told by Glock they wouldn't be shipping until june-july so switched to standard sights. Wouldn't you know the first shipment my FFL got of the 43's were all with night sights. Grabbed some Trijicon g42 sights for it so worked out.

Fired 250 rounds of target and carry ammo and everything ran flawless. I know some people hate glocks for some reason, but I have no complaints as they have never failed me once. I love the PM9, but this is the gun I've been waiting for glock to make and so far it's everything I have hoped it would be.

Is it worth getting a 43 for summer carry if I already have a 26?

Last edited:
Reposted here, (sorry Mike).

I bought a Glock 42 a while ago, perfect timing, right before they came out with the 43 which is what I wanted but had gotten tired of waiting for Glock to manufacture... Perfect little carry gun, but I really want the 9mm rather than the .380.

Anyway, last Friday I swung by a couple of shops on my way home from work. Both said if I left my name they'd put me on their list, that Glock 43's were going out the door as fast as they could get them in and they had a waiting list. Couple hours ago I went out to get a sandwich, stopped by the local shop and put a deposit down since he didn't have one in stock either. He just called me, afternoon delivery came in, there was a Glock 43 in it, and I can come pick it up. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom