• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finally glock got the hint.. teases on a single stack 9mm- Glock 43 Megathread

Strike industry
18ce783e0e4fe54921cc56b64542867a.jpg

Looks like I'll be buying one for gf plus 2

For my G42, I have a few mags with MagGuts, a few with Ghost +2 extensions and a couple standard, with the flush base plates. It gives me options. It wears Heinie Ledge night sights.
On my G43 I just installed the Taran Tactical +2 extensions. They feel great in my hand. I got the Heinie sights for this one too. They just came today.

9f1f01f09ea2311aa1f64e1df7e4a336.jpg

Thanks, I'll have to give them a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prob a noob question...can you run mag guts and Taran Tactical at the same time? I'm thinking it would make the flush mag not much bigger and make 8 rds....

You can run the mag guts with the taran +1 i have four mags set up like that and it hadsnt hiccuped in 200 rounds

nope.. they do not make the 43 in the US.. only the 42 is made in house in usa because of the import point restrictions.

people have shaved down the trigger to make it smooth.

nope.. they do not make the 43 in the US.. only the 42 is made in house in usa because of the import point restrictions.

people have shaved down the trigger to make it smooth.
Are you sure about that? A friend of mine was handling my 43 and commented how he was jealous that my 43 was made in Austria and his was made in USA.

Back
Top Bottom