Finally, an explanation of the 2A that anyone can understand!

"Gerry was the representative from Massachusetts who, during the debate over the Second Amendment in the First United States Congress, marked the point to which Senator Cruz refers."

Boy, this guy's ghost must be begging everyone with a Ouija board to have his body exhumed and moved to a free state.

151 views so far as of 0800 this morning and only one comment. I hope that all 151 did read this. For once here's a "politician" who is hanging it out there. I'm not advocating for his election but it is a breath of fresh air to finally see someone with our specific interests defending our rights succinctly.

Rome

It would be refreshing if all politicians spoke their true beliefs and not the BS of whoever is funding them wants to hear. If there were ever a time for term limits to be set in place across the board, it is NOW!

the "gray lady" of american journalism has been senile for a long time… what you would expect the NYT to say?

The Times argument against Cruz's is that it's "ridiculous" that 2A is part of Constitutional balance of power.

Which is code for "he's right, but our job is to make people thing he's a crackpot for being right".

Funny how the state supreme judicial court decided the entirely opposite meaning in the 1970s to turn MA's version of the 2A into dead letter.

My Rights are God-given. Only He can take them from me.

Back
Top Bottom