Finally, a sig ill probably buy and keep

20 round magazine for us free staters but $4500 if you can find one?

My mistake [angry] Appears I might have found some of the old German models people are trying to resell.

Last edited:
the older x5 and x6 were based off the 226 and i think had a much better trigger, IMHO, but ive never squeezed this one yet

Doesn't do anything for me. Not a carry gun. Not a competition gun. For that kind of money I'd get a 2011. YMMV.

Wasn't aware of that price tag.
Sig video said affordable
I doubt it will be as fitted as well as the original German X5s were.

Honestly though you want to save a lot of cake? Buy a P226 Legion SAO and thank me later, it's going to be 95% of what that thing is... a lot more
well rounded, and not nearly as expensive.
Brother has the 226 legions.
Unsure if they are SAO though can't recall

Not sure where you are getting pricing information. The German models they used to import ran into that price range, but not this new gun.

MSRP on the new P226 X-Five is $2399.99 and MAP is $2199.99. It might go for big bucks when its first released for people who "gotta have one", but in the long run it will settle down to somewhere between MAP and MSRP. Given SIGs production capabilities I would expect it to settle down to MAP.

Brother has the 226 legions.
Unsure if they are SAO though can't recall
They make DA/SA and SAO versions of the Legions (p220, p226 and p229)

I doubt it will be as fitted as well as the original German X5s were.

Honestly though you want to save a lot of cake? Buy a P226 Legion SAO and thank me later, it's going to be 95% of what that thing is... a lot more
well rounded, and not nearly as expensive.
Agree. Year 3 with my SAO legion. Love it.

Sold my DA/SA legion as soon as it came out.

E263A15B-B01C-4B39-8015-B2D98E359E14.png5CC067A1-33A1-4752-B53A-DA738411F1F1.png

My 226 legion is by far my favorite handgun that I own. I do have the DA/SA version. If I wasn’t so into making shit off thier fire control unit I would trade up for the SA version.

The only thing i don't like about the legion is those bastards at Sig stopped selling the $50 cigar ashtray. @KAG Arms knows this is my favorite sig gripe. I was really looking forward to my $1200 ashtray and they screwed us. 🤣

The only thing i don't like about the legion is those bastards at Sig stopped selling the $50 cigar ashtray. @KAG Arms knows this is my favorite sig gripe. I was really looking forward to my $1200 ashtray and they screwed us. 🤣
Never bothered to get one, now I cant and not happy about it.

Never bothered to get one, now I cant and not happy about it.
I was pissed, @Canndo posted his in a pic, less than a yr later i bought my 226 sao, I logged into the legion site and I didn't see the ashtray I was like FML.... and yes, before someone chimes in I know you can get those ashtrays unlogoed elsewhere but it doesn't come with the built-in joke!!! 🤣

Not sure where you are getting pricing information. The German models they used to import ran into that price range, but not this new gun.

MSRP on the new P226 X-Five is $2399.99 and MAP is $2199.99. It might go for big bucks when its first released for people who "gotta have one", but in the long run it will settle down to somewhere between MAP and MSRP. Given SIGs production capabilities I would expect it to settle down to MAP.

They make DA/SA and SAO versions of the Legions (p220, p226 and p229)
My mistake [angry] Appears I might have found some of the old German models people are trying to resell.

I was pissed, @Canndo posted his in a pic, less than a yr later i bought my 226 sao, I logged into the legion site and I didn't see the ashtray I was like FML.... and yes, before someone chimes in I know you can get those ashtrays unlogoed elsewhere but it doesn't come with the built-in joke!!! 🤣
I use this more than my SAO. [rofl]
B224F20D-92A8-4C00-A1B5-43EA3ED27C7F.jpeg

Meh… probably made in China anyway so you’d have to send it back 🤣

I have a 2009 P226 Elite "somewhat of German mfg" in 357 Sig , A legion without all the pinky curl badges and ashtrays . My goto when I want to throw some expensive ammo and not be bastardized for a .40 ;)

Back
Top Bottom