• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FINAL 2020 NHFC PRIMARY grades... are posted to the NHFC website-updated

Grades were mailed out today. Another batch should go out tomorrow. Will be online shortly. Stay tuned
Thank you for being patient. This year was much harder as we are still receiving surveys back.. If someone has a ? or a F(RS) make sure that you ask them to send in their survey.

Last edited:
LOL

I still have no idea what you are talking about, but glad to keep you on page 1. :)

Oh wait. LEGISLATOR grades. Got it. I've been slow the last day or so. Forgive me. Get out there and vote New Hamsters!

New Hampshire Firearms Coalition grades. :)
" Yes, they advocate for Liberty seeds! " Better than advocating for 'Lobbyist seeds' LOL

I already voted, but...

I thought you should know that the Primary Grades links (both image and text) on the NHFC website seem to be broken.

Attachments

• 2020 NHFC primary grade sheet 5.jpg
    2020 NHFC primary grade sheet 5.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2020 NHFC primary grade sheet 3 and 4.jpg
    2020 NHFC primary grade sheet 3 and 4.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2020 NHFC primary grade sheet 1 and 2.jpg
    2020 NHFC primary grade sheet 1 and 2.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
READ NHFC full email on the primary here: ...

Below is just one excerpt from this email.

Recently we have heard about some candidates that claim that they are strong supporters of our constitutionally protected right to be armed. Some candidates claim that they are part of a solid gun group or that their service in the military is sufficient to make them ‘pro-gun’. Often this is not the case.

You might be surprised to learn that a current candidate for Executive Council (Bob Clegg) supported many anti-gun bills as a registered lobbyist. Although he considers himself a strong 2nd amendment supporter, he actively supported several anti-gun bills and actively helped finance anti-gun politician’s campaigns. In fact, through his lobbying firm, he has written over $10,000 worth of checks to the same anti-gun gun grabbers who are running for office that we mentioned above!

Recently, this same lobbyist has been making outrageous and unsubstantiated claims about NHFC. This is to divert attention from his actual anti-gun activity.

For example, as recently as 2017, Clegg’s firm ‘Legislative Solutions’ wrote a $250 check to Senator Feltes and on the same report wrote a $250 check to Gun Banner Martha Hennnessey. Last year, Clegg even wrote a check to notoriously anti-gun Speaker Steve Surtleff, and in 2018 donated $750 to the New Hampshire Senate President Sen. Donna Soucy

Back
Top Bottom