• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FFL Space Available at the Mill in Littleton

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
Hi All,

I have several spots open right now ranging from $150 to $180 per month. If want to get your FFL, this is an ideal situation. PM me for details.

If you want to learn more about getting an FFL, I'm doing a class on the subject December 11th at my shop in Littleton: How To Get An FFL - MassGunOwnership.com

Jim, is there anyway you could post a photo or two of what a spot looks like?
Thanks,
~Enbloc

Thanks guys. For some reason I envisioned loooong work benches with duct tape dividing user areas. That looks very useful.
One other question if you will; If someone wants secure storage in their cube for things like 100% , 80% receivers or uncompleted builds is that good-to-go, or must all work come and go with the FFL?

Thanks, I'm trying to wrap my head around what is acceptable and what is not.

~Enbloc

Most people have safes. Everyone has locking filing cabinets (needed for bound books and other records). shelves, locking cabinets, etc all exist depending on how people use their space.

Not shown in the first picture is the really long work surface, tool chests, drill press, etc that are in the common area.

Most people have safes. Everyone has locking filing cabinets (needed for bound books and other records). shelves, locking cabinets, etc all exist depending on how people use their space.

Not shown in the first picture is the really long work surface, tool chests, drill press, etc that are in the common area.
$150-180 for all that is a really good price. I wish I lived closer.

If you live under 50 miles away, then you would not be the farthest out.
39 miles. But, with reloading + casting + shooting + mountain biking ... I pretty much dont see my girl on Sundays. I cant also dissapear on Saturdays, and I'm not kicking her out of my life. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom