• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FFL for transfer North of Boston

Suppose someone tried to transfer a couple of guns via the EF10 portal but it didn't go through because the seller's LTC has expired. (The buyer in this hypothetical situation has an up-to-date LTC and the guns aren't on any banned list.)

Looking through past forums I didn't see the exact situation, but in similar circumstances, it seems like using an FFL to make the transfer is the way to go ( transported to FFL by someone with LTC of course). There seem to be a few up this way in Danvers, Peabody, and Middleton, but I don't have a "regular shop" as I do for fishing tackle, so I'm looking for recommendations on where the best place is to do something like this.

Thanks in advance.

Suppose someone tried to transfer a couple of guns via the EF10 portal but it didn't go through because the seller's LTC has expired. (The buyer in this hypothetical situation has an up-to-date LTC and the guns aren't on any banned list.)

Looking through past forums I didn't see the exact situation, but in similar circumstances, it seems like using an FFL to make the transfer is the way to go ( transported to FFL by someone with LTC of course). There seem to be a few up this way in Danvers, Peabody, and Middleton, but I don't have a "regular shop" as I do for fishing tackle, so I'm looking for recommendations on where the best place is to do something like this.

Thanks in advance.
As said above, Steve at Northeast Arms

Thanks in advance.
What is the "banned list"? Inquiring minds want to know.

He probably is thinking about the roster, maybe, possibly, Maura Marsha "list". That should clear it up.Jack.
FTFY.

welp
buckle-up-hands-1-jpeg.597422
hqdefault.jpg

The only shops I've dealt with on the northshore and had positive experiences with are northeast arms in Peabody and patriot arms in Ipswich.

Thanks in advance.
I wasn't aware of an FFL in Danvers, is there a new shop I haven't heard of yet?

I had a gun shipped to North Shore Firearms in Middleton and it all went smoothly. I've also known people who used Precision Point in Woburn, which claims to charge $20.

Back
Top Bottom