• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FFL but no state license

I just received my 07 FFL, but still do not have my MA state dealer's license. Who knows how long that will take. Can I sell guns to out-of-state friends in the meantime without the MA license?

I just received my 07 FFL, but still do not have my MA state dealer's license. Who knows how long that will take. Can I sell guns to out-of-state friends in the meantime without the MA license?

If they have an FFL, should be good to go. Otherwise, you can't sell to them anyway.

Well, they're not licensed; I would send the gun(s) to their local FFL of course. Just asking if I can do out-of-state commerce while I wait for the MA license.

Well, they're not licensed; I would send the gun(s) to their local FFL of course. Just asking if I can do out-of-state commerce while I wait for the MA license.

Any MA resident can send a firearm to an FFL in another state. The state dealer license is for in state sales.

Back
Top Bottom