• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Few Slots still open for John Farnam Course

USMA-82

NES Member
Trying to fill the last few slots for the Defensive Shotgun / Pistol course being run at Riverside Gun Club at the end of September.

If you're one of those folks who have a "home defense shotgun" in the bedroom closet and haven't really thought about the skills involved if your really needed to use it some day, you might want to consider signing up.

See previous posts for more info, or check out the postings at www.riversidegc.org or the Four Seasons website, www.fsguns.com

Let me know NOW if you're planning to attend!

Ken

You're going to enjoy it, AND come away with alot of lessons learned. I still remember things from the Advanced Pistol Course I took with John over three years ago.

The neat thing about John (like Mas Ayoob and many other instructors) is that he puts a unique personal touch on everything - he goes beyond simple skills and tactics, and gets into the "mindset" of self-defense.

And when you go to the Friday night seminar, you find how he lives up to his own self-defense standards every day, 24/7. This is one of those courses that will leave you hungry for more, and convince you to become a perpetual student of weaponscraft and self-defense.

But for folks still unconvinced, TAKE THE COURSE and see for yourself!

Had a cancellation due to scheduling conflict -

TWO SLOTS OPEN FOR JOHN FARNAM'S DEFENSIVE SHOTGUN COURSE.

Send a PM ASAP if interested in attending. This is John's only course in New England this year.

Ken

Thanks for setting this up Ken. I learned a lot and have a number of things to add to my practice repertoire. I'm definitely interested in taking his rifle course.

It was good to put some faces to NES handles, too.

No problem, Dave. Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. John was very impressed with the class, and especially that everyone passed the "final exam."

I'm still pissed you passed before I did, though.....

After you've had a day or so to reflect, pls email your comments & suggestions to me so I can consolidate - EXTREMELY important.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom