Ferguson revisited; Go Granny Warren

mu2bdriver

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That’s funny, I forget the murder indictment, trial, conviction, and sentencing of the police officer. All I remember is the DOJ clearing the officer and department. That word was carefully chosen by her or her handlers to agitate their mob base. Anyone in law enforcement who would vote for a Dem in 2020 after all the anti-law enforcement talk coming from them since the Obama years needs a psych eval.

Compooky

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Trying to make a negative connotation with white probably doesn’t isn’t the smartest thing when you are white.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hope alls worked out on your relocation Skysoldier, great to see you well & posting!

Warren = she's in Cambridge. Whats that insinuate?

desertr8der

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Parents raised a shtbag, now set for life as "activists/professional victims." Officer Wilson has to hide forever after doing his job. Funny how the world works.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be a brilliant move on her part in terms of getting the nomination. It's entirely possible that moonbat, hipster, gender and ethnicity motivated voters will be drawn to whoever they hear the deplorables griping about the most. They are clearly not paying attention to what the Dem candidates are saying.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
She sure is a stupid c***......

On a good note, after she loses this time maybe she will get the message and STFU!
on a bad note...she probably won't get the message...she's deaf to everything but Soros' voice and her own ego.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Granny warren keeps moving up in the polls. I thought she would bomb in the midwest, but that did not happen. People are overlooking her "common man" stunts, her "indian heritage", and starting to like her.

OMG, i hope we do not end up with her in 2020 as Potus.....It would be like being strapped into a chair, and someone dragging their fingernails over a chalk board 24/7 for the next 4 years.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Granny warren keeps moving up in the polls. I thought she would bomb in the midwest, but that did not happen. People are overlooking her "common man" stunts, her "indian heritage", and starting to like her.

OMG, i hope we do not end up with her in 2020 as Potus.....It would be like being strapped into a chair, and someone dragging their fingernails over a chalk board 24/7 for the next 4 years.
Polls. [rofl]

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I KNOW the polls are rigged.
but still, it keeps me up at night...just to think
What we need to be taking VERY seriously aren't the polls, but the insidious effort on the part of the Donks to cheat (or, more to the point, make sometimes subtle, sometimes not so much changes to the law which open the door to electoral shenanigans). Shit like California's "ballot harvesting" (which is still a felony here in Connecticut, as of now anyway), or "automatic voter registration" (one they're working on here in the Constipation State).

Top Bottom