• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Female Instructors?

Any female instructors out there (MA preferred)? My wife would like to take some training classes and feels comfortable learning from other women. Thanks!

If "training classes" includes basic safety and introductory lessons, then Lynne Roberts was doing good work, on her own and with Second Amendment Sisters, last I heard. PistolSafety.com/Application

You can also look into where the nearest active chapter of Second Amendment Sisters is: 2asisters.org

If it's more than basic shooting lessons, she is going to be restricting her education enormously by requiring female instructors.

Any female instructors out there (MA preferred)? My wife would like to take some training classes and feels comfortable learning from other women. Thanks!

You can also look into classes that have other women in the class. Most of the larger clubs have classes. The last class held at Holbrook the class was mostly women. Also try contacting ScouterRick. He is a great instructor and his daughter Abby may also be an instructor by now. PM him and ask. He has a very good teaching method and she should feel comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom