Feinstein's Bill and other bills you need to read!!

How to track the bills

Hi JurgenG...no you are not nuts.... if you click on the individual bills it will loop back to the NES home page... that is a flaw here.

You need to go to the site: GovTrack.us: Tracking the U.S. Congress

and then look up the individual bill!

Later on today I will be posting each of these bills individually on this site.... the details in each bill are equally as destructive as the Feinstein bill and each needs to be read to understand the true danger each contains. The antigunners are using the Feinstein bill to draw fire and focus our attention while these other bills are submitted under the radar. If we are not aware of them we can't tell our elected officials not to vote for them.

Last edited:
“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.”
George Washington”

Don't you just love it when they attach language meant to appeal to emotion and paranoia...

H.R. 332: To provide victims of gun violence access to the same civil remedies as are available to those injured through other means.
S. 2: A bill to reduce violence and protect the citizens of the United States
H.R. 34: Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2013
H.R. 65: Child Gun Safety and Gun Access Prevention Act of 2013
H.R. 227: Buyback Our Safety Act
H.R. 35: Safe Schools Act of 2013

I mean... "IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!"

What self respecting, decent human being would oppose that?

Last edited:
According to NRA Ratings

How the National Rifle Association Rates Lawmakers - Interactive Map - NYTimes.com

Looks like DC won't do anything legislatively, Executive Orders - that's another ball of wax.

4 Dems in the Senate now - voted against the AWB 10yr extension in 2004. Some of the other 'maybes' are in the south and strong gun areas.
The House no way it should pass anything other than real stuff - against the bad guys and crazy folks. I'm sorry if you're on a cocktail of mind altering drugs - the NICS system needs to know.

If the House does buckle - nothing is off the table - and I will pray, on my knees every night for the collapse, a Solar Flare, or the Rapture, anything because we will be heading to the darkest place yet seen by man.

Locally, Mass may be screwed, we need to keep up the pressure on everyone in Boston. We need to have legal appeals at least considered prior to anything passing. The only thing that might 'save' us that is strictly a political thing; with all the taxes they want to raise, the haggling will happen and some will vote to raise the taxes if others vote against gun control. We all know Beacon Hill doesn't want safety, or less crime, they want MORE MONEY. The horse trading will get their taxes - and no gun control - maybe.

If it does pass in the state - does that mean I will bow down and obey? HELL NO. I will object, I will disobey, and if need be fight. An unconstitutional law is not a law to be followed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom