• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feinstein the Hypocrite

I think she has (honorary?) U.S. Marshal status. thus she can carry in any state... No state permit required

No, I'm serious, if you watch the entire video of her speaking she says she had her gun and 14 others melted down into a cross and she gave it to the Pope.

- - - Updated - - -

Or, you know, you can just continue to watch selectively edited stuff and never bother to watch, read, or hear anything in its full context. Whatever.

Do you think she turned in her permit and fired her armed security detail on the way to ask the rest of our elected leaders to get rid of their armed security ?

No, I'm serious, if you watch the entire video of her speaking she says she had her gun and 14 others melted down into a cross and she gave it to the Pope.

- - - Updated - - -

Or, you know, you can just continue to watch selectively edited stuff and never bother to watch, read, or hear anything in its full context. Whatever.

I did not know this, but I'd bet that she has armed guards on occasion and that would make her a big hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think she turned in her permit and fired her armed security detail on the way to ask the rest of our elected leaders to get rid of their armed security ?

Exactly!

Back
Top Bottom