• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feinstein: 'NRA Is Venal, They Come After You'

ARV

Feinstein: 'NRA Is Venal, They Come After You' | CNS News

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), appearing on CNN''s "State of the Union" Sunday, conceded that passing her gun ban bill will be an "uphill fight," even in the Senate, because some Democrats as well as most Republicans oppose it.

"I concede, because the NRA is venal. They come after you, they put together large amounts of money to defeat you. They did this in '93 and they intend to continue it," Feinstein said.

Isnt the point of a Lobby group to support those that support its views, and go after those that don't, and get them replaced? Apparently Dianne feels that only her views should be expressed. Hope she chokes on a ****.

Her side does the same thing.

Bloomberg Puts Millions Behind Gun Control Push : It's All Politics : NPR

And yes, you're right about the point of a lobbying group. All the antis talk like the NRA is some sort of Wizard of Oz who run everything behind the scenes and only speak for a few people. That's bullshit. The NRA is powerful because they have a large number of members. Those members are the same ordinary citizens who showed up at the state house on Jan 19th (and outnumbered the opposing group who showed up the next weekend).

And further, it's laughable for her, of all people, to call anyone else corrupt.

Last edited:
Comes into our homes, points out things she's going to take, upset that we and those representing us have responded?

Gee, whodathunkit?

The people who elect her owe it to the rest of the country to recall her. We will accept that as an apology. [laugh]

Feinstein New America..I bet the Women orgasms at the thought.

gun_control_3.jpg

Her vision of a NRA staff meeting looks like a picture of the Last Supper. What Senator Dianne Feinstein doesn't get is the fact that people like you and me are the NRA. I'm older, female and an Endowment Member of the NRA. It is people who think the way Dianne thinks that push more people like you and me deeper into the fold of the NRA. Maybe I should send her a picture of myself inscribed with the message, "I am the NRA."
Best Regards.

Sounds like a game plan with big ears Odumbo complaining about Fox this weekend. Anyone that disagrees is their enemy and as far as they are concerned an enemy of the state.

Feinstein: 'NRA Is Venal, They Come After You' | CNS News

Isnt the point of a Lobby group to support those that support its views, and go after those that don't, and get them replaced? Apparently Dianne feels that only her views should be expressed. Hope she chokes on a ****.

And she ignores the source of all the money. People (4+ million) pay the NRA to represent them. But of course that fact is conveniently forgotten.

Did you see the "after' photos? Until I bdid, i had never seen what "blew head off" really looked like
And the family of the executed had to pay for the ammo that killed her... That was the policy then (ca. 20 years ago). Now they do lethal injections. Don't know who covers the cost.

Her vision of a NRA staff meeting looks like a picture of the Last Supper. What Senator Dianne Feinstein doesn't get is the fact that people like you and me are the NRA. I'm older, female and an Endowment Member of the NRA. It is people who think the way Dianne thinks that push more people like you and me deeper into the fold of the NRA. Maybe I should send her a picture of myself inscribed with the message, "I am the NRA."
Best Regards.

The NRA needs to bring back that PR campaign! In 1982 it was the first time I really thought about the people who comprise the NRA, and the impression was favorable.

Back
Top Bottom