• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feinstein is at it again.

So according to California, it is NECESSARY for the state aka taxpayers to pay for some inmate's sex change, but it isn't necessary to own ARs?
It's called the bill of rights. Neither the bill of needs, nor the bill of necessities.
I'm just waiting for some people to start taking those nutcases out JFK style.

I fear this, because I have a feeling that is what they are waiting for, to have an excuse to try and forgo the legal 'niceties' . When people get scared, they will allow anything to go, just to "be safe.. Like the patriot act.

I remember arguing with my mother about the patriot act when it came through.

" Wouldn't you like to lose a bit of privacy, if it meant being safe?"

"No, I'd rather take the risk, and keep my privacy and liberty."

Kaldone, I'm not sure how familiar you are with the 1960s but what frenchman said is the reason we have the GCA of 1968. JFK, MLK Jr, and RFK being assassinated (with guns) all led to the public going along with the democrats (I'm sure Republicans voted for it too) enacting the GCA 68 which is where most of the BS laws on guns come from.

Well done sir.

I guess we all know what Feinstein uses for personal pleasure.

1061baseball_bat1.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I am so sick of these idiot liberals and politicians who are so against guns. If it weren't for guns we would still be part of great britain and there wouldn't be an america.

I'm waiting for the left to take this anti-2nd-amendment crap too far and for someone to hit the big red shiny button labeled "GO TIME". We're getting closer... in fact, every time Feinstein and Biden open their mouths, we get closer to that moment.

"An all out ban is Constitutional"

I'm Speachless.....

Then ban Alcohol, it serves no other purpose but personal pleasure, and trounces guns in annual deaths.

Such Bull ***t!!!!

Why can't she be in the wrong place at the wrong time, maybe south central?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if her proposed AWB dies then that is the will of the people? Oh, she means her and her minions want to make a decision as to which is more important

She doesn't give a shi* about the will of the people. These scumbags are like sharks smelling blood in the water. Except sharks do it to survive and anti's do it for other ( evil ) purposes. They want our blood........

Back
Top Bottom