• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feinstein is at it again.

“I recognize it’s an uphill battle. … [But] the mothers, the women, the men of American have to make a decision as to whether their personal pleasure is more important than the general welfare.”

Yes it is. Thanks for asking.

Well if her proposed AWB dies then that is the will of the people? Oh, she means her and her minions want to make a decision as to which is more important

Dianne needs to keep her dickholster closed. CA residents must be charged a 5% fee from outofstate sellers for just electing this piece of shit.

So according to California, it is NECESSARY for the state aka taxpayers to pay for some inmate's sex change, but it isn't necessary to own ARs?
It's called the bill of rights. Neither the bill of needs, nor the bill of necessities.
I'm just waiting for some people to start taking those nutcases out JFK style.

My recollection of the ratification conventions was that the 2nd Amendment was intended to protect the general welfare. Maybe she meant "general welfare state?"

Lets make a list of personal pleasures that are potentially life threatening.

Cell Phones (possibly cause cancer and notoriously made illegal for driving and texting)

Cigarettes (duh)

Alcohol (can kill you detoxing from it and I believe it's also related to the next one)

Transportation (sorry no planes or cars)

Going to the Doctor (sorry, we accidently removed your lungs)

Aspirin or Pain pills (Can cause liver failure and other bad nasty things, even used in suicide)

Food (you could choke on the Haddock)

Breathing (It's well known that oxidization causes old age which is eventually the killer of us all)

I think we need to cut out all of the above as soon as possible.

Assault weapons are “personal pleasure” that should not take precedence over the good of the nation,” she said.

Then we should all drive Toyota Camry's because nobody needs anything fancier than that, it would just be for "personal pleasure" STFU and DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just wondering how someone can go through this world living with so much hate for everything.

Just look at her and Nancy Pelosi. I don't know how either one of them live life on a daily basis, without wanting to eat a bullet.

Her evil black double-ended assault dildo is an "unnecessary personal pleasure". Who needs two tips?

she ought to curl that beast up and choke on it so we don't have to deal with her trying to wipe her snail trail across the constitution every other week.

I fear this, because I have a feeling that is what they are waiting for, to have an excuse to try and forgo the legal 'niceties' . When people get scared, they will allow anything to go, just to "be safe.. Like the patriot act.

I remember arguing with my mother about the patriot act when it came through.

" Wouldn't you like to lose a bit of privacy, if it meant being safe?"

"No, I'd rather take the risk, and keep my privacy and liberty."

So according to California, it is NECESSARY for the state aka taxpayers to pay for some inmate's sex change, but it isn't necessary to own ARs?
It's called the bill of rights. Neither the bill of needs, nor the bill of necessities.

My wife prays daily that when the time becomes necessary for people to respond to anarchy that they respond with bombs rather than guns. She doesn't want to see guns attacked any more than they already are.

It amazing me that people don't see that taking our rights away is suppose to keep us safer. They didn't ban Kool-Aid when Jim Jones kill 200+ kids.

Part of the diabolical propaganda. Start referring to guns as privileges and once enough people buy that shit move in for the confiscation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I guess we all know what Feinstein uses for personal pleasure.

1061baseball_bat1.jpg

“We will make the case that these weapons do not belong on the streets of our cities,”

Enough with that term "on the streets". The only time they're on the streets is when absent-minded Seattle LEO's leave them on the trunk of their cruisers and drive off. [hmmm]

Back
Top Bottom