• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feinstein At it Again

We got bigger problems here at home Martha running and becoming gov

She won't win. She has a long history of running horrible campaigns & losing. She sucks at it. However, the bad news is whoever is elected gov will be just as gun grabby as all the other libtards. I dont' see any chance that the majority of Linsky's dumb**** bills don't get passed. I'm just happy I've got all my AR components cuz I expect full retard henceforth.

What Feinstein needs is a good banging. That will set her mind onto something else besides assault weapons. Well, at least a different kind of assault weapon.

I have a question, do the guards at any base use AR-15's? Did the media see what looked like a AR-15, called it a AR-15 but in reality is a M-16 or a M-4.

I know details are still fresh and we are getting info from all media side's, but I did not think the Navy or any of the armed service's use a AR platform.

Jason.

Do like that guy who makes all the videos in southern California. Go into your local supermarket ... (and no moonbat comments about saying 'gun' in supermarket please, this is just a hypothetical 'do-it-in-your-head' thing) ... and ask random people to point out the M4 Carbine on a picture with A) a sack of potatoes, B) an M4 Carbine and C) a glock and d) an AK-47 and I bet you less than 25% will get it right even though the odds of picking one of the three guns is 33%. Yes, the public is that stupid. You should really watch these videos. Yes, he edits them to highlight the dumbasses but the fact that ANYONE gets the 1776 question wrong is ridiculous. One woman said we celebrate our independence from China! (Ironically though, the unemployed would celebrate it if we broke free from them now!). Most people who would recognize the scary black gun would say, "but isn't that an AR-14" (that's a joke, I hear AR-14 at work a lot (I also throw-up a lot at work))

Anyway, where I'm going with is he used a simple shot gun an obtained police/military weapons directly from police/military and used them to kill civilians. It absolutely destroys all the counter-arguments of "only the police and military should have guns" which they theorize would lead to zero murders with firearms. It's been posted already, but it can't be posted enough:

1) Gun free Town: fail.
2) Gun free Base: fail.
3) Gun free Building: fail.
4) Local AWB: fail.
5) Local HCM ban: fail.
6) Badges and twirling circus dogs: fail.
7) Armed security guard: fail.
8) Backup security guard with doomsday cannon: fail.
9) Media: fail.
10) System: fail.

The media will NOT cover any of this, and it blows 10 major holes in any gun legislation that has ever been passed - period -

What Feinstein needs is a good banging. That will set her mind onto something else besides assault weapons. Well, at least a different kind of assault weapon.

What blind (and deaf) person is going to volunteer for that duty?? I don't think we can collect enough funds to pay someone to do that.

I'll take one for the team. That's how I roll.
Dude... I'm a dirtbag, I've fought for money, I've done stuff that I can't mention here, and God knows I'm a dedicated team player, but even a lowlife like me won't go there. You're a brave, brave man.

I dont think this one will make it as far. There wasnt any children involved, and i think people have opened their eyes.
Heard a talk show this morning, "If people on the Navy Base weren't required to keep their guns in their cars, how many people do you think he would have killed?" Consensus answer "One or two."

she can go shit in her hat...this is going to quiet down very quickly...

according to CNN this morning, the guy used a shotgun, then took the pistols of the LEO and the guard. no AR15.

HIS WEAPONS

What we know: Federal law enforcement sources say authorities have recovered three weapons from the scene of the mass shooting, including one -- a shotgun -- that investigators believe he brought in to the compound. The other two weapons -- handguns -- the sources say, may have been taken from guards.

What we don't know: The sources, who have detailed knowledge of the investigation, cautioned that initial investigation information that an AR-15 rifle was used may have been incorrect. It is believed that Alexis had rented an AR-15, but returned it before Monday morning's shootings. Authorities are still investigating precisely how many weapons Alexis had access to and when.

As a good Democrat, he took Biden's advice.

"you gonna bring it back?"

"yep."

"pinky swear?"

"yep."

"sounds legit. have a nice day, sir. remember, this turns into a pumpkin if it's not back here by midnight."

Can we just send her to India so they can rape her to death....

I don't think there are enough desperate people in India to do that. BTW, even I don't hate India enough to do that...

Dress her up in a frog costume and toss her into the chimp arena. [laugh]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom