• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feinstein At it Again

Piers is at it again too about with his anti stance against the AR 15. he just interviewed the Chief Medical Director from the hospital that treated the victims (who of course is against guns) and is feeding right into lunacy.

Lemme see if I understand this correctly.... an a$$hat uses a shotgun variant to kill/disable a guard and then takes his weapons: a pistol and a m4/m16/ar variant. Then the a$$hat goes off to do various evil deeds that leave many innocent people dead. Despite a huge number of draconian laws prohibiting gun and ammunition possession the a$$hat does this in the middle of what is essentially a gun-free city, on a gun free military installation and the guard in question is either a special contractor or a service member?

Does that about cover it?

Oh yeah..... I see the logic in this one, its flawless! [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]
[/sarcasm]

As my dear female friend of mine would say: Dear Ms Feinstein: Cee yoU Next Tuesday

That sounds like the way it went down, so where does my owning an AR15 come into this ?

Piers is at it again too about with his anti stance against the AR 15. he just interviewed the Chief Medical Director from the hospital that treated the victims (who of course is against guns) and is feeding right into lunacy.

This Harpie?...

She resigned...

MedStar's Janis Orlowski resigns, handles Navy Yard media onslaught - Washington Business Journal

Which will only serve to add even more bait to the feeding frenzy.

Buckle up guys and gals.. this going to be "Sandy Hook - The Sequel... Nightmare In D.C."

Last edited by a moderator:
This Harpie?...

She resigned...

MedStar's Janis Orlowski resigns, handles Navy Yard media onslaught - Washington Business Journal

Which will only serve to add even more bait to the feeding frenzy.

Buckle up guys and gals.. this going to be "Sandy Hook - The Sequel... Nightmare In D.C."

"We have to get rid of this." Get rid of what? Violence? We'll have to ban tall buildings and gravity too lady.

"Put my trauma center out of business." Why? Because of gun shot woundings? What about the guy that severed a finger on a chain saw? Or lost a toe in a construction accident? Where would these people go if they were in need of treatment? Oh, doesn't matter. They can suffer since you want to play a little game of "stomp-my-feet".

GMAFB.

Last edited by a moderator:
She wet her pants the moment the news broke.

She probably wears depends, anyway.

I hope that she goes and pursues more restrictions on the national stage. The people have spoken in CO and the Dems will take a monster thumping next November if they start back down the gun control path.

0bama (the arrogant prick that he is), already started blaming the Republicans for this shooting amongst other things (like the debt) that he controls. People are starting to wake up, wise up and see what lying sack of $hit and divisive POTUS this community organizer is.

Last edited:
She probably wears depends, anyway.

I hope that she goes and pursues more restrictions on the national stage. The people have spoken in CO and the Dems will take a monster thumping next November if they start back down the gun control path.

0bama (the arrogant prick that he is), already started blaming the Republicans for this shooting amongst other things (like the debt) that he controls. People are starting to wake up, wise up and see what lying sack of $hit and divisive POTUS this community organizer is.

nah you give the average person way too much credit. The average person forms his opinion through the mainstream media, Hollywood, and social media. People are just going to get more retarded about gun rights.

nah you give the average person way too much credit. The average person forms his opinion through the mainstream media, Hollywood, and social media. People are just going to get more retarded about gun rights.

You might be right, hope that you are wrong. I think that all of the scandals (NSA, IRS, AP, Benghazi) and now beating the war drum while doing nothing to improve the economy has begun to wake people up to his BS.

I wish just once someone would tell him on live t.v. to just get the **** out of here if he is so afraid. He can then walk the streets of London and have his head hacked off with a machete.

Born: June 22, 1933 (age 80),
I give her a couple more years, maybe more than 5, but def less than 10.

I suggest focusing on people in your own backyard who are just as bad, or perhaps worse because they are liberal anti-gun, anti-2a, pansy waist men. Need I name names?

how can anyone seriously support a congresswoman who is 80 f***ing years old. theres a reason we start taking away drivers licensees at that age.

"We have to get rid of this." Get rid of what? Violence? We'll have to ban tall buildings and gravity too lady.

"Put my trauma center out of business." Why? Because of gun shot woundings? What about the guy that severed a finger on a chain saw? Or lost a toe in a construction accident? Where would these people go if they were in need of treatment? Oh, doesn't matter. They can suffer since you want to play a little game of "stomp-my-feet".

GMAFB.
Ban planes as rare as a crash is when they do everyone usually dies.

Even if the guns came from the inside of the facility, she will be on a rampage again. "Them hyper automatic AR15 shotguns with 200 round musket ball clips"

Back
Top Bottom