Feinstein At it Again

It didn't take Diane Feinstein long to start calling for new gun legislation. All she needed to hear that an AR-15 was involved and that woke her right back up.

Onswipe

Here we go again...

California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein is renewing her call for new gun-control laws because of Monday’s deadly Navy Yard shooting.

“When will enough be enough?” Feinstein said in a statement Monday evening.

“Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country,” she said. “We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”

But but but, it was a gun free zone. So, this could not have happened.

can you believe we may have to put up with 20 more years of her? She's 80, and could very well live until 100 and still be serving in the Senate (Strom thurmond did it).

This guy shot up a secured military facility. If anything it points out the stupidity in the idea that gun control could work as intended. Gun control makes people less safe, not more safe.

I've known about it for maybe 3 years and I'm already sick of it. I see you in person and I'll be erased.

It's like the final boss in a video game that keeps getting up. A nice affectionate man could kill it once and for all.

She reminds me so much of Al Shitton and Jesse Jackturd, she just prays and waits for things like this to happen, so she has a reason to push her some old song and dance, wrinkly old hag lays in wait just like a reptile.

Tim

She reminds me so much of Al Shitton and Jesse Jackturd, she just prays and waits for things like this to happen, so she has a reason to push her some old song and dance, wrinkly old hag lays in wait just like a reptile.

Tim

I guess one could use either homonym in this case (preys or prays)...works for me

one of their angry PTSD drones snapped in their secured facility in their police state capitol city during a time of high alert (ramp up to Syria)

I'd be surprised if this goes anywhere

I have a question, do the guards at any base use AR-15's? Did the media see what looked like a AR-15, called it a AR-15 but in reality is a M-16 or a M-4.

I know details are still fresh and we are getting info from all media side's, but I did not think the Navy or any of the armed service's use a AR platform.

Jason.

well of course we knew it wouldn't take long for feinstein, pelosi, etc to burst a bladder. after all ar stands for assault rifle right??????

noooooooooooooooooo. but they wouldn't take the time to look it up. piers morgan is on in 10 minutes . i may just have to turn it on to see his apoplectic rant. i probably wont get past the first two minutes

edit: common sense got the better of me and i didn' t tune in to morgan

Last edited:
I have a question, do the guards at any base use AR-15's? Did the media see what looked like a AR-15, called it a AR-15 but in reality is a M-16 or a M-4.

I know details are still fresh and we are getting info from all media side's, but I did not think the Navy or any of the armed service's use a AR platform.

Jason.

i've never served in the military but i'm guessing your observation is correct. unless o'bama has directed them to not use full auto platform
wouln't surprise anyone here if that was the case

Lemme see if I understand this correctly.... an a$$hat uses a shotgun variant to kill/disable a guard and then takes his weapons: a pistol and a m4/m16/ar variant. Then the a$$hat goes off to do various evil deeds that leave many innocent people dead. Despite a huge number of draconian laws prohibiting gun and ammunition possession the a$$hat does this in the middle of what is essentially a gun-free city, on a gun free military installation and the guard in question is either a special contractor or a service member?

Does that about cover it?

Oh yeah..... I see the logic in this one, its flawless! [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]
[/sarcasm]

As my dear female friend of mine would say: Dear Ms Feinstein: Cee yoU Next Tuesday

She'll just **** things up again for the gun grabbers.

Universal Background Checks and mental health records are still very much on the radar, and still have a chance of passing in the Senate.

But... as soon as she opens her piehole about "assault weapons bans" and "hi-cap magazine" bans (which you know she will), there goes the whole agenda... again

Even Obama and Biden were savvy enough to back off or remain silent on those two issues, but not her... count on it unless those with more power and influence tell her to 'STFU and sit down'.

**** that C***. She's just miserable that her vagina is like pulling apart a cold grilled cheese.

Corrected it for you. [wink]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom