• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

feeling much safer now

Yeah but Jesus H. Christ....what the hell is he doing bringing that into school these days? Don't the parents clue them in a little on scaring the snowflakes out there?

Yeah, it's dumb to make a big fuss over a pellet gun but sometimes you can't really blame the reaction given the current climate

#blacklivesmatter complains about cops shooting a black kid with a realistic-looking replica - NES says no problem because how could anyone tell it wasn't a real gun?

Cops are called because a kid brought a realistic-looking replica to school - NES is up in arms over the response to "a toy".

The hypocrisy on here is mind-boggling sometimes.

Cops are called because a kid brought a realistic-looking replica to school - NES is up in arms over the response to "a toy".

nobody faulting anyone for calling 911 over what was felt could be a gun.
the part that's sad is this:

Officers arrested the male and charged him with Delinquent to wit; Possession of a Firearm on School Grounds, Assault by Means of a Dangerous Weapon (Firearm), and Intimidation of a Witness.

yet in the next line, we hear....

“my officers are willing to work with him to provide the resources that he may need.”

so apparently ruining a troubled teen's future is now considered a resource....we want kids to make good decisions yet we trash their future over a few bad calls....garbage

Last edited:

Officers arrested the male and charged him with Delinquent to wit; Possession of a Firearm on School Grounds, Assault by Means of a Dangerous Weapon (Firearm), and Intimidation of a Witness.

“my officers are willing to work with him to provide the resources that he may need.”
That hypocrisy is also ridiculous but at the same time why the hell did a kid bring a gun to a school in Dorchester? Did anyone really expect just a stern talking to about it?

Big deal.

In my school we had a full on game of assassination.

We had some cool guns that shot rubber bullets.

There were kids getting blasted between classes in the hall ways.

It was mostly the 8th graders so it was before my time.

Before that fad burned out my friends played too but mostly after school.

No snowflakes got there safe space violated and nobody got hurt.

Some of the 9th graders were idiots though.

They used BB guns which left scars.

I never got involved with that group though.

In my early days I had a different cap gun every month for show and tell.

God help this country.

I hope the future generation of military members know what end of the barrel the bullet comes out of.

so apparently ruining a troubled teen's future is now considered a resource....we want kids to make good decisions yet we trash their future over a few bad calls....garbage

Yeah, I also love how they think they're helping the kid by giving him a criminal record. [rolleyes] I'm sure that will pay wonderful dividends in keeping him out of trouble..... [rolleyes]

They have it all wrong, he invented the gun and his Father told him to take it to the school so they could get a free trip to the White House.

Yeah, I also love how they think they're helping the kid by giving him a criminal record. [rolleyes] I'm sure that will pay wonderful dividends in keeping him out of trouble..... [rolleyes]

Not to mention he was immediately expelled from school and is now on a home study program.

Back
Top Bottom