Feeler: Any Interest in a Tavor Course in So. NH Taught by an IDF Veteran?

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Would those interested in attending a Tavor course with Lovie in NH please post their interest here? I've spoken with the manager of NEShooters.com and he needs to know if there is sufficient interest to sponsor such a class in Southern NH (likely Pelham, NH).

Similar to this:
http://www.zahal.org/products/taovr-1-on-1-shooting-course-burnsville-may-2017?path_parent=375374

This might occur in late 2017 or sometime in 2018 if there is sufficient interest.

Speak up if you'd attend such a class.

Cost would likely be somewhere between $400 and $500 for the 2 day class.

Interest level expressed here will be reported to Doug, manager of NEShooters.com and used to decide whether or not to offer this course in So. NH.

Good news.

NEShooters.com has told me that they will discuss bringing Zahal's Tavor course to NH with them.

If they are able to come to an agreement on dates and cost, etc. I will let folks know about it here. It may well be in 2018, so don't expect to see a course listed soon.

Sadly, I doubt it. I spoke with NEShooters about it and never heard another word about it. Those interested should contact NEShooters.com and see if they can stir something up.

Back
Top Bottom