Feeler - All inclusive Pistol Reloading Class (and maybe rifle too)

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
I'd like to run another "all inclusive" pistol reloading class at my shop in Littleton some Sunday in January, and I wanted to see if there was any interest.

If you are interested, please post here.

Here' a description of the class:

This class includes all of the equipment you'll need to reload one pistol caliber, and the instruction on how to use it.

Sign up, get more info, or read the reviews here: Pistol Cartridge Reloading Class - MassReloading

DATE: Sunday January ??? 2019
TIME: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
The cost for the class is $650

In six hours, you'll learn not only all of the reloading fundamentals, but also how to set up and use the equipment - all of which you will take home with you, along with the 50 rounds of ammo you will make under the supervision of an experienced instructor.

Because of the intensive and very technical nature of the material, this class is limited to only 4 students. This is like getting a semi private reloading class using your own equipment.

I don't think there's any other class like this anywhere.

Here's a look at the equipment that's included (the prices are from 2016, but you get the idea):

goodies.jpg

reloading-list.jpg

I'm also thinking about doing an all-inclusive rifle cartridge reloading class (probably with single stage presses). If there's enough interest, I'll put together a parts list and prices. If you're interested, post about it here.

Interested in rifle course if only for another press to add to my bench (as well as learning the correct way)

Back
Top Bottom