FEDS setting traps on facebook now?

nothing wrong with buying those, just get a stamp. build your own kits are pretty popular in free america
Stamp being the key part. Perfectly legal to assemble after that. Generally a much faster stamp than buying manufactured suppressor. My son is going through tutorials and paperwork to set up an NFA trust. He wants to try this out.

I’d like to try it if I get the money to throw away on a stamp.
I’d like to shoot .22lr without ear pro, but don’t want the long wait and costly real suppressor.

$220 total to quiet down a 10/22 would be fun I’m thinking.

Have any NESer ever heard someone run their mouth like that after getting on radar?

... and also, I'd also like to say that I respect the police uh law enforcement uh special agents, things like that. I respect what they do; especially during these times.​

Instapundit has a catchphrase for that.

If I had an old car or truck I'd be tempted to order one.
As long as you put down some Donk congressman's home address as the shipping destination...

The solvent trap thing has been going on for a long ass time now. It is curious though that the diesel guy had DHS come to his house vs ATF.
To channel Adam Carolla, "ATF doesn't have the manpower; doesn't have the resources"...

To channel Adam Carolla, "ATF doesn't have the manpower; doesn't have the resources"...
They certainly did with the wish.com Auto selector switches..... people that bought maybe one or two of them got some letters in the mail and a whole shit ton of people got visits by ATF agents....

Fed isn't wearing the correct agency emblem.

minority-report-precrime-1.jpg

Wait until Auto Zone makes you sign in a bound book before selling you a Purolator,
like it was an OTC allergy medicine or something.

You know it's gonna happen.

I'm going to sign it as "Queequeg" and put a pic of a crudely drawn fish in the box.... [rofl]

Just don’t intend to use it on a firearm. Airsoft and airguns ok per 1st circuit decision. Tons of airguns come with suppressors right from the manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom