• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FEDS setting traps on facebook now?

No reason to believe it's a honey pot.
I'm pretty sure the company merely tells their ad hosting company
to target users with gun interest surfing patterns.

What you have to worry about is if the clowns sell 50,000 of the things,
and then ATF confiscates their business records and prosecutes all their customers.
Because that totally is a thing.

Even in a free state it's seriously questionable.
If it isn't drilled out, you could buy one, apply for the tax stamp and drill it AFTER you have the stamp - remember - this IS an NFA item.

If it is drilled out, it's a suppressor - I don't care what they're calling it - and much more importantly - the ATF won't either.
As said earlier, more likely that the importer will get busted at some point and their shipping records will lead to arrests.

See:

I'm a pretty ashamed that I made this thread now. Apparently living in MA has gotten to my head to the point where I forget that freedom is sort of "normal" in much of the rest of the country. I'm so massparanoid that this jumped out at me and I never even considered that it was reasonable to buy this and build it out legally.
Happens to all of us at one time or another. Think it's called Stockholm syndrome.

This is how the B.A.T.F.E. busted a guy in Bridgewater last year.

Aside from other bike gang related things, they were tracking an order from Wish or some other Chinese amazon knockoff website.
He ordered several of them I think.

Articles been posted around here a few times.

Dooxi.com. Web site launched a few weeks ago, DNS in Scottsdale, Arizona, Registrar: GO AUSTRALIA DOMAINS, LLC.

The home page has several complete "oil filter" kits. No other parts are required.

I would say this is 99% law enforcement entrapment for the low wattage firearms owner. Either that or a China-direct type of operation for morans.
1591872127170.png

Saw this on my facebook feed today. I wonder if its a targeted program meant to trap me because I'm on some list? Or if this is really a vendor trying to pawn these off and getting through facebooks screening process.

I'll bet you a crisp $20 that website is owned by someone in China and hawking junk from China. Ha ha I was right on the money:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 7.34.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 7.34.54 AM.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 11
how can they trap you? you wanted a fuel filter, saw the ad for one and bought it. pretty innocent. other uses, i know nothing!

Can't be the feds if they want charges to stick.

Imagine if the feds sold some sort of chemical mix. Called it a cleaning agent. THEN they set up a separate website that showed how to add simple table salt to make said agent into a class III drug. (I'm making this crap up, but go with it.)

So they sell all this almost-drug to thousands of US residents then go door to door and knock it down and arrest them.

That's entrapment. Period. Any moron attorney would blow right through it.

Same as you can't put some police-woman wearing pasties and a thong on the street with a big-ass sign over her head, "P####! $20!"

Saw him reply to that on IG. It's insane how much information they have on us. Not shocked. Just a shit ton of info at their fingertips.

View: https://youtu.be/270sLN5WL2I

The plot thickens....

TLDW:
Agents for DHS showed up to a guys door asking him about the suppressors he bought online. Bought some sights and some actually fuel filters at the same time. Orwellian as hell.

Sounds like the detection method is they setup 3rd party sites like they are retailers or use sites who will give them the information, then they can track who is suspicious. Ie they are not actually infiltrating the company who makes the parts, who will sell directly, they are getting people using others channels.

Saw him reply to that on IG. It's insane how much information they have on us. Not shocked. Just a shit ton of info at their fingertips.

The NSA has some threat matrix database - I forget the name of it - on every one of us. Pretty sure it's summarized as a numerical score. If/when the gubmint goes full Bolshevik they'll be coming first for the 10s. Apparently.

No apparently they just don't give a shit. Guys are actually buying solvent traps in free states and getting stamps for them.... [laugh]

Even in a free state it's seriously questionable.
If it isn't drilled out, you could buy one, apply for the tax stamp and drill it AFTER you have the stamp - remember - this IS an NFA item.

If it is drilled out, it's a suppressor - I don't care what they're calling it - and much more importantly - the ATF won't either.
As said earlier, more likely that the importer will get busted at some point and their shipping records will lead to arrests.

See:
LOL Auto Sears and suppressors are two totally different things....

Saw this on my facebook feed today. I wonder if its a targeted program meant to trap me because I'm on some list? Or if this is really a vendor trying to pawn these off and getting through facebooks screening process.
All I see is a fuel filter.

If I had an old car or truck I'd be tempted to order one. Let the alphabet bois come and see it installed...

-Looks under square body and sees nondescript blue tube.-

Slaps roof. That's the cleanest fuel cleaner to ever clean fuel, officer. [rofl]

Glad to see they are spending their time productively .
Now you know where they all are when your getting dragged out of your car at an intersection or your business is being burned to the ground.

Sounds like the detection method is they setup 3rd party sites like they are retailers or use sites who will give them the information, then they can track who is suspicious. Ie they are not actually infiltrating the company who makes the parts, who will sell directly, they are getting people using others channels.

What happened with the wish.com stuff with the machine gun switches, is they whacked the vendor somehow with a subpeona or whatever, and got lists of all the shipments....

What happened with the wish.com stuff with the machine gun switches, is they whacked the vendor somehow with a subpeona or whatever, and got lists of all the shipments....
Yup. I now know where the local autism office is.

I'd be much too paranoid to order one unless I knew a good anonymous way, but the known legit companies people use aren't much different.

Now there was that MC president who got caught up in MA during a sting where he had "airsoft silencers" shipped in direct from China, the reason for the warrant - not sure if they got him on it but the Felon in possession part for the actual guns they found probably did stick. How they knew is the real question.

A very grey area. My logical mind says given all the adds and lack of press, continued advertising, they are shipping them and nobody is getting a knock on the door. As stated you can build your own.
How they knew? The guy was a 1%er mc pres with a lengthy record. Don’t think they just pulled his name out of the phone book.

With the Chinese "we want you to buy our single piece of crap so we can steal your credit card and financial identity" ads and these "We're really not the ATF" ads on FB, its' getting dangerous to even browse there. You could be arrested for that at this point. Or lose your identity. Or both!

Does nobody remember the boston family that got raided after the marathon bombing? Dad was looking for backpacks on walmart.com for the kiddos and mom decided she wanted a rice cooker. Full swat response?

Well some people seem be building them on form 1s with no trouble:

View: https://youtu.be/MXG5WY08hdU

The solvent trap thing has been going on for a long ass time now. It is curious though that the diesel guy had DHS come to his house vs ATF.

I think this is more of an import issue etc. vs a "gun" thing like the glock auto sear BS.

Back
Top Bottom