• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feds charge Willimantic teen with manufacturing, selling illegal firearms...

Feds charge Willimantic teen with manufacturing, selling illegal firearms...

Imagine where we would be today if Browning, Colt, Winchester, Smith and Wesson had The Feds to deal with...

Anyone read his bail conditions?

From the article:

“He was released on $50,000 bail, but with strict conditions. Among them, he must subject himself to GPS monitoring, house arrest with one of his parents present at all times, give federal authorities access to any computers or electronic devices, not receive any packages from the post office or commercial delivery service and undergo a psychological evaluation.”

Lol

And this! Seems scripted. What 18 yo iranian is dealing with mafia?

He told the undercover agent he was having a hard time keeping up with demand for his firearms. He also told the agent he was giving him a break on price.

“When I sell to like my actual, uh, my real customers, uh, yeah they don’t want any discount price. They want to pay the full price because they’re mafia guys and they respect what I do,” he said

He sold 4 guns to an undercover agent. How the F do you do this? Do you post on social media that you are selling illegal guns? Do you just sell to anybody who says hey got any guns for sale? I don't even get how you get into that position.

He sold 4 guns to an undercover agent. How the F do you do this? Do you post on social media that you are selling illegal guns? Do you just sell to anybody who says hey got any guns for sale? I don't even get how you get into that position.
He likely put the word out to every thug on the street.

Somebody who didn't like that dropped a dime.

The rest is history.

I just want to know this...

If you admit to illegal sales - can the ATF subpoena all your comms to find out who you sold to?

The illegal gun dealer would not want to admit who he sold to but the ATF should pull out all the stops to find who he sold to.

The "mafia" does not like rats though.

Will the ATF compel the illegal gun dealer to reveal his clients?

Perhaps he could cut a deal to stay out of jail if he reveals who bought these guns.

And this! Seems scripted. What 18 yo iranian is dealing with mafia?

He told the undercover agent he was having a hard time keeping up with demand for his firearms. He also told the agent he was giving him a break on price.

“When I sell to like my actual, uh, my real customers, uh, yeah they don’t want any discount price. They want to pay the full price because they’re mafia guys and they respect what I do,” he said

He was just bragging and talking s**t to build cred. This is like me saying I consult for Jeff Bezoz (IE: leave product reviews on Amazon).

Komali is in a world of hurt.
Poor kid.
Probably just wanted to feed is family, and uh, I dunno, sell guns to criminals.

Let's see....
Stupid kid goes around bragging that he's building and selling guns to the Mafia. Doesn't matter if it's true of not, it gets the attention of the Feds. He sells to them and, well, PSGWSP.

Now the Feds are going to offer something in return for his help identifying the "Mafia" people, probably a reduced sentence or a better class of cell. Now comes the real problem. If it was all BS he's got nothing to trade. If it's true and he says nothing (the safer option), he still gives the Feds nothing, so no trade. Finally, if it's true and he says something, he'll be lucking to make it to prison but he sure isn't come back out.

Basically, he's F'd

If he's really dumb, he was making it up, and THEN makes up mafia people to turn in, placing the WRONG BLAME on someone who would not like that.

Back
Top Bottom