Feds bust Weymouth, MA man on weapons charges; production of weapons.

I realize that is what our current laws state. However in reality all I see is a bunch of stupid shit that doesn't reach the level of harming others. Has he done other shit that harms others? Yep. Shooting an air rifle and spinning some steel aren't exactly the same as blowing up buildings.

Kurzter has a lengthy criminal history, with 52 adult arraignments, five prior restraining orders and a felony armed robbery conviction.

after his first arraignment, he was way beyond "stupid shit"

Kurzter has a lengthy criminal history, with 52 adult arraignments, five prior restraining orders and a felony armed robbery conviction.

after his first arraignment, he was way beyond "stupid shit"

And if he is safe enough to be in society...

In pre-1900's America, I wonder if felons were banned from owning firearms after the were released from prison?

he is in his 30's, armed robbery was in 2001 ... 15 years ago, he was probably barely 20. Not everyone has shitload of money to buy enough justice, especially if he was young and stupid and DA was making a career.

In any case, "silencers" are bullshit charges, so is making firearms. Target practice at cemetery? Well, where the **** else can he practice??? Not everyone has a ****ing private range. He is a PP, try to join a ****ing club in MA being one.

In any case, bullshit charges. Did he sell any of the shit he made? Who the **** cares, FBI needs to indict criminals like Hitlery, not stake out some small time dumbasses who have been making bad life decisions.

he is in his 30's, armed robbery was in 2001 ... 15 years ago, he was probably barely 20. Not everyone has shitload of money to buy enough justice, especially if he was young and stupid and DA was making a career.

In any case, "silencers" are bullshit charges, so is making firearms. Target practice at cemetery? Well, where the **** else can he practice??? Not everyone has a ****ing private range. He is a PP, try to join a ****ing club in MA being one.

In any case, bullshit charges. Did he sell any of the shit he made? Who the **** cares, FBI needs to indict criminals like Hitlery, not stake out some small time dumbasses who have been making bad life decisions.

This,
just a run of the mill Weymouth trade school grad nitwit. The town is full of them.

In pre-1900's America, I wonder if felons were banned from owning firearms after the were released from prison?

Lifetime DQ/PP status for a felony conviction, nationwide, started with GCA68. Prior to that, state laws, as one would expect, varied. Wouldn't surprise me if the rules went anywhere from "once your sentence/probation/parole are done, you're free and clear" to "lifetime DQ". I tried to research this a while back, but, the intarwebs doesn't really seem to have information on what the state laws were prior to GCA68.

For that matter, in 1968, my bet would be that there were a lot fewer felonies than there are today. We've had nearly a half-century of "get tough on crime" laws ratcheting up sentences and increasing the number of things that are crimes, and increasing the number of things you can be charged with as the result of a single act. Consider, for instance, "misdafelonies" like OUI in Mass. after whenever it was ('94?), which now mean lifetime PP status everywhere in the U.S.

Although to speak for this specific individual's case, armed robbery was always considered a serious, violent felony, no two ways about it.

If you delete your second paragraph, it sounds like a blm supporter lol.

Can we talk about the only actual crime this guy committed, which is the fit of this beavertail...

EijSilM.jpg

Is anyone else getting tired of the police/fbi/batfe etc staged photo ops for the media to consume?

Is anyone else getting tired of the police/fbi/batfe etc staged photo ops for the media to consume?

The hyperventilating on WCVB was epic. Rivaled only by the Brady coverage. Thank god for TiVo 30 second skip so I could get the weather forecast and get the h*ll out.

The hyperventilating on WCVB was epic. Rivaled only by the Brady coverage. Thank god for TiVo 30 second skip so I could get the weather forecast and get the h*ll out.

I know. [rolleyes]

"OHH MYY GAWD...WHAT WAS HE PLANNIN?"

"We're sapposed ta, like, ya know, feel...like, safe he-yah."

"...in this neighborhood full of children..."

Back
Top Bottom