• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feds arrest, charge Chelsea felon they say deals machine guns

"During a “brief conversation,” Williams allegedly told one of the agent that he had for “clips” loaded there and that he “has more"...

Nobody has their articles proofread for them anymore? Just send the rough draft to the publisher and go with it

What makes you think that todays editors can write any better than the semi literate journalists that work for them?

"During a “brief conversation,” Williams allegedly told one of the agent that he had for “clips” loaded there and that he “has more"...

Nobody has their articles proofread for them anymore? Just send the rough draft to the publisher and go with it

He actually typed "fo", but the autocorrect doesn't understand Ebonics.

I looked at pictures of the switch and am curious as to how well they work? I suppose i should look on Youtube or something.
Works very well for street rats who don’t care whom they hit when they open fire.

In all honesty, considering how the switches work, I'm surprised someone hasn't designed a shim trimmed from a piece of a beer can that can be tucked inside the slide to make it run full auto all the time. It certainly doesn't appear that any of these guys ever turn it off.

Last edited:
He is definitely guilty of calling magazines "clips" according to the article,.. (*which should be a law)

Death penalty if he talks about putting one "in the pipe" of his "shotty." [rofl]

You dont know if he wasnt also selling m1 garands out of his trunk

Full auto M1.

BRRRRP
ping
YEOWCH (some guy getting his thumb Garanded)
BRRRRP

I looked at pictures of the switch and am curious as to how well they work? I suppose i should look on Youtube or something.
Go ahead and YouTube that.
Then order some ammo.

That is how you get this:

Go ahead and YouTube that.
Then order some ammo.

That is how you get this:
That sounds like the thought police to me.

Back
Top Bottom