FedEx still supports NRA

El_Guapo77

NES Member
FedEx stays loyal to the NRA as gun control pressure builds and boycotts loom

I work at fedex didn't even knew that they offered any discounts I am still getting calls asking if we support the nra and had a few jabroni's give me crap when I told them yes we did receive a nice email from HQ too bad I can't post it but it basically said we are free to partner with whomever we choose so f off(well not that last part anyway ) good to see a company stand up to the libreltards

FedEx stays loyal to the NRA as gun control pressure builds and boycotts loom

I work at fedex didn't even knew that they offered any discounts I am still getting calls asking if we support the nra and had a few jabroni's give me crap when I told them yes we did receive a nice email from HQ too bad I can't post it but it basically said we are free to partner with whomever we choose so f off(well not that last part anyway ) good to see a company stand up to the libreltards
Good news. Too bad I hate FedEx more than I can say due to total incompetence of their drivers . . . leaving packages 1/2 mile away, leaving a package on the steps in the rain where at the top of the steps is a covered deck, randomly leaving packages at any of 3 doorways even though permanent directions are left on my account as to where to leave them, etc.

They need to support getting my boolats to my house.

Disclaimer: It could be that the business printed a label but hasn't boxed up my stuff yet, but I'm feeling bitchy.

I know that Fedex treats gun companies just like any other when it comes to corporate volume discounts.

Correct. Fedex has certainly lost my business.

FedEx views assault rifles and large capacity magazines as an inherent potential danger to schools, workplaces, and communities when such weapons are misused. We therefore support restricting them to the military. Most important, FedEx believes urgent action is required at the local, state, and Federal level to protect schools and students from incidents such as the horrific tragedy in Florida on February 14th.

FedEx Responds to Questions on the National Rifle Association, Gun Safety and Policy

Their statement said they do not want scary assault guns in the hands of citizens.

Back
Top Bottom