Federal LE Tactical HST Ammo

Has anyone used this ammo? I'm thinking about buying some 9mm 147gr. +P and I was wondering if anyone has experience with it.

Thanks

I carry the 124gr non +P. It's extremely accurate and has been 100% reliable. Expansion and penetration tests I've seen online look awesome. It's pretty reasonably priced too, if you can get the 50 round boxes.

I carry 147gr Remington Golden Sabers. Carry ammo is expensive but you should shoot some of it to make sure it functions properly and check your accuracy with it.

Fed Tactical HST is generally great stuff. I don't really think there is a "bad" loading
in most of the product line. It tests well most of the time and it is probably
the most economical of the premium grade ammo choices out there.

-Mike

I had seen on youtube (forget where) that there's another line from Federal that is basically the same thing as HST, but not marked as such. Anyone know what it's called / if it's more readily available than HST?

Carry load is HST 147gr standard pressure. It's performed well at the range in anything I've shot it from. It's somewhat of a pain to find, but from plenty of reviews its gotten very high marks.

Fed Tactical HST is generally great stuff. I don't really think there is a "bad" loading
in most of the product line. It tests well most of the time and it is probably
the most economical of the premium grade ammo choices out there.

-Mike

Agree. Works good in my P239 and it makes a good hole in the jello filled milk jugs I tested it on

Back
Top Bottom